Toribash
Original Post
The Wolfenstein 3D organization
Remember those days where those blonde-haired, blue-eyed soldiers just couldn't get enough of killing you?
Remember when you got low on life, so you drank most likely infected blood off the ground?

Remember when Secrets were as easy to find, as running against a wall while pressing the space bar?

Remember when "Can I play Daddy?" meant you were a wussy, and "I am death Incarnate" meant you were crazy?

Well if so, then this is the organization for you.

A little info on the game: (taken from 3drealms.com)
The story: You're William J. "B.J." Blazkowicz, the Allies' bad boy of espionage and a terminal action seeker. Your mission was to infiltrate the Nazi fortress Castle Hollehammer and find the plans for Operation Eisenfaust, the Nazi's blueprint for building the perfect army. Rumors are that deep within the castle the diabolical Dr. Schabbs has perfected a technique for building a fierce army from the bodies of the dead. It's so far removed from reality that it would seem silly if it wasn't so sick. But what if it were true?

As an escaped prisoner in a Nazi war prison, you will move smoothly through a 3D world full of amazing detail and animation Unlike other 3D games, you'll run through a sensational and realistic 3-D environment, with intelligent moving guards and opponents.

So if you Love wolfenstein 3d, and can't wait to kill some more nazzis, join up, and let's share the experience.

oh and btw, if you were wondering, yes, it was banned from germany.
Originally Posted by 3drealms.com
NOTE TO GERMAN RESIDENTS: Please note that we are legally prohibited from shipping this item to any address in Germany. If you order this, your order will be cancelled. Thank you.

This Organization's goal: To share and enjoy the experience of an old classic.

Members:

Stupinator[Creator]
Skulfuk
AKP
Mosier
Danvari

Last edited by Stupinator; Nov 7, 2008 at 08:44 PM.
Former Item Forger
ZOMG! I've still got originals of Wolfenstien & Spear of destiny. ^_^

*corrects*
Last edited by SkulFuk; Nov 6, 2008 at 04:34 PM.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Sign me up! ^_^

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
wow i played Wolfenstein 3D when i was young with my father it was the first fps i played and i loved it. today i still have it on my computer
Belt: 10th Dan ; Clan: JollyR
Orgs: ORMO, Portugal Organization and T3AL
mmmmmmm Wolfenstein <3
My dad got me into it when the game first came out. I was too young to know what I was doing back then, but I still had a great time Shooting shit
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
lol, I was born the year it was released, 1992, so I have a certain connection with it :P

care to join Mosier?
Former Item Forger
I'll join one of my old favs..

I neva crossed the level in wich a huge person comes(10th level,i guess)..lol
KONY 2012