Ranking
Our lack of a clan theme has made my life as the clan's main artist much more difficult (hence the unfinished clan pic), and so I have decided to ask everyone if they had any clan theme ideas, and we could all come to a consensus, so that I can finish this damn project once and for all, and maybe make a text set for myself, too. So...

1) Post an idea
2) Comment on an idea
3) Say yes/no to an idea
4) Waffles vs. Bacon

I await the output
waffles for sure <3

also i didn't quite get it saru o.o
[elite]Sarutobi: I had a lvl 10 testicle... best day of my life
Waffles with chopped up bacon scattered about the top of the waffle.

Also, I'm still not sure what the hell he means about the clan theme.
Bounafizta says:
My love for u has gotten me detention like 4 times lol
sorry, issues between parents and myself kept me off computer. By clan theme, I mean a general idea for the art that goes with the clan, such as clan videos, clan pictures, and other promotional and public art. I may also write an album in the name of the clan, and the music would have to go with a certain theme. An example of a theme would be when I saw a clan that all had dragon textures. I'm not saying that we have to have different textures, but an overall artistic pattern (hellish, godly, digital, NES/bit-like, etc.) would really simplify making any and all art for the clan. Just an idea, if you guys can't understand it, then oh well.
sorry i havent been on the computer cuz my internet got canceled. so i have to go to the library to get on now. . .
Wanna COOKIE? Didn't think so! =]
For cheap item look at my shop "Crazy deals"
well i have a fight tomorrow night, wish me luck if u guys get on these dusty forums
^ Spelling Fail.
KICK HIS ASS FOR ME BABY I'LL GIVE YOU SEX AFTERWARDS

On another note, I'm going to try and be more active on forums.
Bounafizta says:
My love for u has gotten me detention like 4 times lol