people playing: 22, servers online: 10, games played: 142,114,429 Top Player: McFarbo

  Toribash Community » Clans » Clan Discussion » Official Clans » Parrot
Register FAQ General Rules Community
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Jul 21, 2018   #11
Tsuion
 
6th Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 916
Clan: Parrot



but 90% of us are cheerleaders and the other 10% is moop

how do we assist
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
tsu tsu cuckoo
Tsuion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21, 2018   #12
?Gentleman
BIG GIRLS DON'T CRY.
 
BIG GIRLS DONT CRY Belt
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 2,580
Clan: Obey



Use mind games to psych out your opponents. Round one of tk: Moop challenges an opponent to a 1 on 1. The flock assembles and floods their server. And intimidates the opposing clan's member with their greatness in numbers.

Moop holds all for the entire match - extending his neck every once in awhile to confuse the enemy. His opponent kills himself with self damage; unable to predict Moop's next move.

You guys will advance to the final and win it all with smoke and mirrors tactics alone. I believe it.
BIG GIRLS DON'T CRY. BIG GIRLS DON'T CRY. BIG GIRLS DON'T CRY. BIG GIRLS DON'T CRY. BIG GIRLS DON'T CRY. BIG GIRLS DON'T CRY. BIG GIRLS DON'T CRY. BIG GIRLS DON'T CRY. BIG GIRLS DON'T CRY. BIG GIRLS DON'T CRY. BIG GIRLS DON'T CRY. BIG GIRLS DON'T CRY. BIG GIRLS DON'T CRY. BIG GIRLS DON'T CRY. BIG GIRLS DON'T CRY. BIG GIRLS DON'T CRY. BIG GIRLS DON'T CRY. BIG GIRLS DON'T CRY. BIG GIRLS DON'T CRY. BIG GIRLS DON'T CRY. BIG GIRLS DON'T CRY. BIG GIRLS DON'T CRY.
Gentleman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21, 2018   #13
fudgiebalz
 
9th Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,280
Clan: Parrot



i got excited about people showing off their lego collections but its just CALN LUGUGAE
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
i did replays | hey
fudgiebalz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22, 2018   #14
fallu
 
10th Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 1,116
Clan: Parrot



i can share my space engineers creation collections, its basically legos the videogame
так форибаш
fallu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 23, 2018   #15
•SmallBowl
 
10th Dan Black Belt
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 3,334
Clan: Parrot



hey I have that game I think I have like 20 minutes on it




also something about haxball and badminton
[11:49.10] <Scorp> i wish they would ban the chinese
Please note, this quote was not taken out of context
SmallBowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28, 2018   #16
Cold
 
Big dick under my Belt
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,705



Am I on CL??
Cold Moderated Message:
Infracted for being to damn sexy
Cold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28, 2018   #17
Hush
 
3rd Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 3,195
Clan: Parrot



Probably, Moop just put everyone in the clan on the roster I believe
FIRED UP
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28, 2018   #18
Lamby
Member
 
Brexit Belt
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 476
Clan: Parrot



Yes you are, everyone from parrot can take part.
[Parrot], [Alpha], [Parrot], [WAPOW]
[NOoT], [TL] and [TA]
Clan League 2016 2nd place holder.
Clan League 2017 1st place holder.
Lamby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28, 2018   #19
*SkulFuk
 
This is a Belt
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 11,441
Clan: Parrot



We'll probably need every active person anyway

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
SkulFuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29, 2018   #20
fallu
 
10th Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 1,116
Clan: Parrot



lol active nice1
так форибаш
fallu is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:48 AM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
ragdoll fighting game physics fighting game ragdoll fighting physics funmotion joints martial arts karate pc mac free game turn based game