people playing: 163, servers online: 45, games played: 142,000,000 Top Player: imapirate

Toribash Community » Help » FAQ
Register FAQ General Rules Community

Old Dec 6, 2010   #1
Trials
ub3r

10th Dan Black Belt

I need to report something, what do I do?
Please read the entire topic before selecting the most pertinent option to report somebody.

HOW TO REPORT POSTS
Okay. Sometimes people will post something that breaks the rules. The solution is to report the post.

Reasons to Report:
First of all, do not report something for no reason.
Reference rules threads, such as the general forums rules and make sure the post is breaking a rule before reporting it.

Many people seem to think that the report button is a reply button.The person you report can't see it. Only the mods can. Be mindful of that and don't make useless reports. Report ≠ Reply.

Things You Should Not Report:
- Spelling errors. Annoying, but not against the rules.
- Stupidity. Again, annoying, but not against the rules. If someone is being stupid, the best response is usually to just ignore it.
- Small generally not particularly offensive things, such as saying "ass" in a post.

How to Report a Post
Okay. Under every post on the bottom left corner is a button that looks like .
This button is towards the top right for private messages. Click the button, follow the directions.
A picture example.

Make Sure Your Report Is Intelligible:
THIS IS IMPORTANT! Mods need to be able to read and understand the problem.

It may take a while for mods to take action, and all reports get sent to the Super Moderators. Remember to include all relevant details in the report. Abusing the report feature can result in infractions or bans.

HOW TO REPORT SOMETHING FROM INGAME

If somebody is doing something against the rules, it is slightly more complicated.

1. While flaming is an offense, is it really worth reporting someone if they called you a buttface?
2. DO NOT REPORT WITHOUT EVIDENCE. The mods won't ban people just because you ask them to.
3. When reporting, try to keep it readable. This saves the moderators a lot of time and effort when helping you. Check your PMs regularly to see if they replied.
4. Again, make sure they're actually breaking a rule with their behavior.

To report something from ingame, you (almost) always need to screenshot the offense. Then upload the picture to some image hosting website. imgur provides a nice clean image hosting service that is recommendable.

Once you have uploaded it to an image hosting website, link it to a Event Squad or Super Moderator in a PM or create a thread about it in the General Reports board.

HOW TO REPORT A SCAM

The Scam Reports board is the best place to report a scam, and failure to report it in Scam Reports may result in your report being delayed for several days, if not completely forgotten about.

Before Reporting, READ THE STICKIES.
Failure to do so will result in your report being delayed for several days, if not completely forgotten about.

Last edited by Surge; Jul 14, 2018 at 01:11 PM.. Reason: GM -> ES
Trials is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 1, 2013   #2
darkspy1

Blue Belt

missed category
what about reporting glitches?
darkspy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 1, 2013   #3
omegadark1
ub3r

10th Dan Black Belt

Support. People do it every week.
私の顔にそれを言う。
omegadark1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15, 2013   #4
UnedgedBluFire

2nd Dan Black Belt

Hi, me and a friend of mine was accused of cheating because we had the same ip address a couple of days ago and ever since then toribash will not load up anymore. I've tried re installing it but it still doesn't work. I'm not sure if this caused it but i feel like we was disrespected that day. I promise we didn't cheat or even so much as know how to cheat. I figured since we are friends and love the game that we should play together at his house like we usually do and we have did this several times but for some reason that day was the wrong day to play together cause people came from everywhere calling us cheaters and etc. I never knew playing the game with a friend was against the rules but its ok cause i see what happens when you get noticed. I'm not complaining but i think we deserve a apology because we didn't cheat if we was we would have done that as white belts why wait this long If you don't believe me then i'm sorry for wasting your time and my name is UnedgedBluFire and my friends name is TryThis1. This Issue is with the head of toribash because after we left the first tournament we joined another and was ambushed by i guess officials because the demanded we live a.s.a.p!!!
UnedgedBluFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8, 2014   #5
BroRafZ

Blue Belt

Im stuck in green belt forever, cause it keeps saying i need 100 more games to get to blue belt when i already won almost more than 25 times. if you can help me with it, thanks.

BroRafZ
BroRafZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8, 2014   #6
PlataBear
Raconteur

Risk Has a 13 Dollar Wallet and Belt
Clan: Obey

Originally Posted by BroRafZ View Post
Im stuck in green belt forever, cause it keeps saying i need 100 more games to get to blue belt when i already won almost more than 25 times. if you can help me with it, thanks.

BroRafZ

There is a maximum of 100 games per day that you can gain QI from, you've played 125 games today.
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
PlataBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4, 2015   #7
puffymar

Black Belt

Me and my brother Joined the same game got critizied and then the guy reported for "mcing" I was told it was meant magma club but like wtf? Anyways my brother is KidRobin my name is puffymar and yea so the guy is matharu
puffymar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4, 2015   #8
sSLight

3rd Dan Black Belt

Originally Posted by puffymar View Post
Me and my brother Joined the same game got critizied and then the guy reported for "mcing" I was told it was meant magma club but like wtf? Anyways my brother is KidRobin my name is puffymar and yea so the guy is matharu

it's multiclienting.
joining the same server with the same ip on multiple accounts is not allowed on official servers. private servers are fine.
you can't swim no wonder you drown in the pusc - K0HTA
1 replay from ormo | Sinon | Liquor | osu!
sSLight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23, 2016   #9
DEATH76

8th Dan Black Belt

What about failed transactions?
DEATH76 is offline   Reply With Quote