Toribash
Blam, how do you make the bots respond to !commands?
I have him in the room with me, and i said !r, but he says nothing, as if he just pressed enter then spaced.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
No, windows vista.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
it could be run on other platforms if it was rebuilt using mono...

Fezch: !r needs text to reverse.
example:
!r oom :woC

:D
I know what !r and !s do, how do i add my own commands, and what would I have to do?

::Example::
I want to make it so when I say !terminate, it disconnects
I would also like to make it so that is only listens to ME when I say !terminate. (so that other people cant make it Disconnect.)
Last edited by Fezch; Jan 29, 2009 at 06:31 AM. Reason: Update
put this in where all of the other "if(Chatl:sub" things are.
if(Player == "Fezch") then --add tags if you have them.
    if(Chatl:sub(0,2) == "!disconnect") then
        timer1.Enabled = false
        Disconnect()
        form1:Close()
    end
end
:D
Thanks.
Is there any others?
You could PM them to me if you want.
Cool bot blam; will try and toy with this myself despite not knowing any sort of code
When I tried loading it on TB it said "Error Loading Script" i have an imac but have mono. It looks cool and i wanna try it Plz help