Toribash
i stopped celebrating Birthdays :v
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
It's almost time again, TPK. Are you excited? I am. 3 years running with this thread never has left our top 5 threads lmao
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
I mean even with a huge boost in activity idk if we have enough thread left to make to boot the best post on the board out
[JollyR] [Ct] |Event Squad| (Au) [xp]
Pill || Calamity || Dropkick || Jere
i wish birthdays were exciting for me now
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
i wish birthdays were exciting for me now

such a debbie downer you are!!

Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
It’s okay dudes I haven’t celebrated my birthday since I was 12. I’m in it for the cards that come with money lol
[JollyR] [Ct] |Event Squad| (Au) [xp]
Pill || Calamity || Dropkick || Jere
i dont want presents either
you cant stop me from anything

[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
OH MY GOD! IT`S ONLY THREE DAYS AWAY!!
[SIGPIC]https://i.imgur.com/mRlidMg.jpg[/SIGPIC]