View Poll Results: All in?
YES
4 Votes / 50.00%
no
4 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

So these are the problems:

1- Not even active members play or take TB seriously anymore.

2- There is only one consistent striking mod in the competition.

3- The ones that DO know how to play grappling mods are dead or very inactive.

4- I'm positive that most people in the clan that agrees to participate just for the event will not show up at least once.
I wanted to say its suicide.
But we get fancy thing of loosers after we get official again...
-----
Originally Posted by Fear View Post
we're discussing this but it's likely that you'll just have the option to choose between them (and change on request)

usertitles like this dont really have a hard value per se so replacing it with something else is a thorny subject which quite a lot of people are going to say is unfair

This event is worthy of both. Even if a chest pice wit clan name or something premade
Last edited by Insanity; Jan 29, 2017 at 09:08 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
We can become official again after we die, so it's not like we die forever, i'm going to attempt and get my dad to allow me to use his laptop for Toribash, would be nice to meet with you guys ingame, rather busy with school though so you're going to have to expect some latency on my part, possibly. I would really enjoy being able to play Toribash again with the oldies and get some practice in because i'm probably back to being utter trash at the game. I like the prizes just not entirely sure on how 1.5mil tc in our clan bank can be useful lol.
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
Suicidal move, it's k.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Not so confident after the clan league experience...idk if have active member pool to pull this off
-----
Wait a sec...why the fuck are random people voting in this poll? If u are not a member of fl0w pls restrain yourself from voting in the poll. CAPISCE?

On the other hand if we enter this event we loose all inactive members (they can reapply once they get active again)

We have to be active for a few weeks to get the old dsc back (if people don;t dissapear and get inactive all of the sudden we should get the dsc, in theory)

If we have enough active and determined to play members we can give this a shot. I say we need 6-8 people that can play in this event to not risk not showing up for fights.

So cast your votes fellow fl0wers
Last edited by Insanity; Jan 30, 2017 at 10:45 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
We just have to keep the pace like this first, because of our project in the sub-forum. So, I say no.
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by Raiken View Post
We just have to keep the pace like this for now, because of our project in the sub-forum. So, I say no.

^
- made in Indonesia