Toribash
My school's pretty cool from 10th grade upwards. There's 8th and 9th graders, but they're annoying, like little children at the mall.

Most of the 10th grade upwards are really nice people, although there are those who think they're awesome because of the people they hang out with and start being assholes to others. The people they hang out with are assholes too, but not the type you wanna get in a fight with. Thankfully the "gangster culture" isn't too prevalent and is limited only to black people so we don't have white boys gettin' all up in yo' grill and thinking they the shiznit. There are druggies too, and they're basically assholes because they're druggies. Go figure.
Everyone else is relatively nice.
The people in 11th and 12th grade tend to be alright mostly because the druggies and jocks and such are too stupid to do any better and leave school at the end of 10th grade.
Last edited by 4zb41; Apr 26, 2011 at 03:24 AM.
At my school The teacher's will give you the finger if you are not paying attention, and the rest are either Alcoholics, Pot-Heads, Sports people.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
My high school mates are filled with good people. There are no groups such as 'the bullies', or 'the nerds', stuff like that. Pretty much equal. Also we know how to party.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
My school's full of bogans, a school close to us gets a massive cheque from the government, as we get new soap dispensers, woot! Other than that it is pretty calm, but not that good for an education. >.>
Life is like Basketball. Aim, Concentrate, Balance and Following through. That's all you ever need to accomplish your goals.
Mine had a couple of fights this year, nothing severe but was still pretty intense. Lmao.

Pretty strict school I am assuming?
Life is like Basketball. Aim, Concentrate, Balance and Following through. That's all you ever need to accomplish your goals.
Originally Posted by Oimanoi View Post
My school's full of bogans, a school close to us gets a massive cheque from the government, as we get new soap dispensers, woot! Other than that it is pretty calm, but not that good for an education. >.>

Sounds like mine, almost.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
I went to Christian Brothers' College (CBC, some of you might know it? they have alot of schools around the world.) Parklands in South Africa.
it opened up here in 2003, the year i went to High School (grd8 ).
There was 21 people in my class, and at the time, we were the only class in the highschool.
We were always the highest grade, with classes filling in as we moved up through the years.
In the end there was 6 guys and 17 girls, and had the same class for 5 years, so by the end of that, you can imagine, a classfull of girls gets on your nerves...

Naturally having a small grade meant sports were limited, we played hockey in the winter and cricket in the summer, untill we started including the lower grades into our teams, at which time we put together a sevens rugby side and joined the local league.
I was 65kg's and 180cm tall, and i was the biggest and heaviest guy on the team at one stage, lol...

We had a pretty distinct uniform: The girls had one piece dresses that were pretty lame and we had a striped blue green and gold blazer and tie, we had to wear the ties all year long... gets a bit uncomfortable in summer.

We also had the most intimidating Headmaster in the world. 60 years old, 195cm tall, always perfectly dressed in his suit, bald except for the side of his head, which was always well groomed, a different woman to every event we had and the largest voice (yes, his voice was large) i have ever heard.
he was usually enough incentive to keep out of trouble :S

The highschool Principal was our teacher from grd8, she stopped teaching us in grd 11, and died of cancer just befor our final exams. Bummer right?

Was also a catholic based school, so we had to go to mass every now and then, but otherwise its pretty normal.
Last edited by BenDover; Apr 28, 2011 at 11:35 AM.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-