Toribash
Actually, a lot of skill is used when using those clubs because in their head, they measure how hard their hit is going to be. (Just like in cricket, baseball ect..)
The hardest part is the put where if you hit the ball too hard, it could cost you the victory.

Although, I think golf is gay! ;o
Dose is dead.
Original Post
What is your opinion on Golf?
I've never really liked the sport, golf, that much. It seems like a hobby that older men seem to do after they've retired from their jobs. The mechanics of golf are one of the parts of golf that I don't really understand. How would you know where the hole is from a far distance, and how would you know how much force to apply on your club? I guess it's trial and error for the most part, but I wonder how people become pros at this sport.

What do you think about golf?
It's a bug in forum.
Like I heard it will be fixed tomorrow.
I don't like golf, it's a sport for old mens who have nothing to do.
HOOOOOOOOT♥
It's boring and slow. It is more suited for old people who have nothing good to do.
I have to agree with Akmal on the boring and slow part. I've played golf two or three times and I don't remember it being much fun. I like sports like basketball and fotball where you move around and feel the adrenaline pumping :3

Golf can be fun for anyone, not just for old people.
piratez
the only reason i watch it is because im at a restraunt and theres nothing to talk about, but its on the tv
------------------------------------
but i do like going to the driving range and hitting golf balls as hard as i can (: