ES Recruitment Drive
I didn't fool anyone, I got fooled by my own girl..
(I am going to type exactly as she text me, so it will be kind of unproper)

Her: babii, i needa tell yuu sumthin
Me: what?
Her: its kinda bad.. but idk depends how u react to it
Me: what is it?
Her: I got pregnate from another guy, but i think it's yours.. idk relly, just know im pregnate
Me: THE FUCK??
HeR: see you would get pissed
Me: you fucked another guy?
Her: LOL, yur dumb babe.. april fools n luv ya!!

^Worst way to get fooled...
Climbed on the roof at 5: 30, dressed in a black suit with makeup and a metal sword painted in black and a helmet also painted in black. I waited there until 6: 30. Once my mother was outside (she always goes outside when she wakes up) I started screaming and I jumped in a huge snow mountain. Then I started running towars her. I got her pretty good.

I repeated this until 10:0 with everybody passing by. I must of scared 50 people atleast, then always reassuring them it was an april fools joke. Had to stop because everybody knew about my joke and a crowd started creating itself next to my house.

This was the best april fool joke I ever did, and I am glad I did it this year, can't wait till next april fool's
Last edited by Liquidoom; Apr 2, 2012 at 03:19 AM.
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
i went through my usual day with a wolf mask on
Pushing powder down my musket so I may smite another opp.
I put a switch and a beam on my blunderbuss, your hood is not safe.
I shaved my bro's head ;) ... wait a sec... thats not a joke :o Something actually happened :/ I fail...
I hate living in Texas -_-
my april joke:
is a day without make a practical joke to my friend
and somehow they scared out of life when i did that i don't know why
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
i made my gf think i had a one night stand with a girl and got aids, then we told my parents she was pregnant. I am mean
Words mean nothing, actions show the true meaning
I'm not much of an April Fools person, but the only things I could think of was:
(1) Pretend that one of my mother's cats scratched me at 2 AM and that I was bleeding from then to 10 AM
(2) Say there's a Pikachu on the computer screen, only for an Emolga to be there
(3) Telling my mother that there was sport on a television channel the entire day. Believed me until she turned the television on at about 14: 30 PM.
(4?) I said my cat was inside, and my mother didn't believe me until I took Simba to her. I think this doesn't count, but I'm not certain.
I'd probably have pulled another one on the Cave Story Tribute Site Forums, but my ability to post was revoked until end of August, so I'll wait until next year.
Last edited by sbanen; Apr 3, 2012 at 12:47 PM. Reason: Smilies that shouldn't be there
Preparing to fight some ninja squirrels...