ES Recruitment Drive
welp, Mr Krulls, u have done amazing hard work in WAPOW, in being an example of amazing warrior, man and leader, so now u deserved to be the leader number one and have some rest)
and me now 3rd dan ^_^
Last edited by Dart; Feb 24, 2015 at 04:47 AM.
the best ukrainian in WAPOW©
luis5178

Elty stole my welcome welcome message but anyway. Welcome to weeeeeeepow. I have already had the pleasure to participate with you in 1 war and it was a blast. Glad to have you in the clan hope you have a good time.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
MilkyMints

We do not stand for immature or stupid posting. This is a Warning please do not do it again.
Last edited by Flames; Feb 24, 2015 at 01:50 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
*** IMPORTANT UPDATE ***
I know not many people read my posts entirely because they're so long, but this time its not me rambling. If you're reading this please at least read the first paragraph
Thank you.
*** Trip to D.C. ***
I will be going to D.C.(Washington, D.C. or the capital of the U.S.A) on a school field trip! I can't wait to walk up the steps to the Lincoln memorial and actually see how tall he is!
The estimated days that I will be gone will be from Wednesday-Saturday in that same week.
If I can get on Skype, I'll tell you how much time I have on it then I'll have to go.
Luis5178
Good to see you here! Hope you like it in WAPOW and witness amazing
moments with us.
Since Eltyion and Flamesmash both said," Welcome to WEEEEEEPOWWW" I can't say it anymore. So I'll say something better..... give me some time to think about that.
1000th Post
I've been forum dead, so I couldn't beat krulls to the 1000th post. I'll be getting the 2000th just watch!
Cindery
I got the joke, but I thought everyone else saw it too, so I didn't respond to it. But, it's from Dragon Ball Z if I'm correct.
Ele
Good to have you as an ally. I know its not ethical to ask this, but we must war soon! IM dying from war deprivation!
Warring
We are 375 points above Obey now! Good job guys!
It has been a long road to make it here, but I only helped when we were in 10th. All help counts though.
We couldn't of made it anywhere without each and every past, present, and maybe even future members.
Random Question
Do you have a favorite hair style? If not what is yours?
I just have a buzz cut, if you know what that is.
Don't believe in a cripple cause he'll prove you wrong.
~PenumbraAF
Pimp, over the summer I went, I just want to say you will be amazed! I'd like to flat out say I am Jewish, because I went to the holocaust museum... I cried... So amazing though!!!
'Haku is my lenshu senpai uwu' ~ Static
Big big update
Ok I'm going to make a rule to myself to post atleast 5 times a week. I want to be a bit forum active Even though I post regularly I want to keep up with everything that happens.
KILLA
Nice man I would love to go to D.C. I'd imagine the monument being about 100 ft. lol. I'm already looking forward to you coming back! Also, RANDOM QUESTION!
Do you have a favorite hair style? If not what is yours?
I just have a buzz cut, if you know what that is.
I seriously don't have a favorite hairstyle, I like my hair the way it is. It's different at times and I'm completely fine with it.

KRULLS
It's ok about the joke. I remeber when I hadn't seen DBZ yet. People had mentioned the joke so many times! I felt so left out and.
Then I watched the show and .
LUIS
I'm so late... Anyways WELCOME TOOOOO WAPPOOWWWW!!!!! Hope you have a awesome time.I've seen you fight man you're good.

Originally Posted by PimpKilla View Post
Ele
Good to have you as an ally. I know its not ethical to ask this, but we must war soon! IM dying from war deprivation!

If you can find us ingame, then by all means, game on. We gotta start doing wars to up our ranking, too. We probably should start with slightly easier prey, but we'll give it a shot!
Ele

Your clan may be new and small but it is full of very strong and prestigious players. I feel like you would be able to take at least 80% of clans pretty easy
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]