Toribash
Daily Update
WAPOW!

Glad you guys like the new textures

So we warred Council of Discord (CoD) tonight and Won!
Our Clan Rank climbed from 83rd to 78th.

(CoD)BigBrandon was a worthy foe and he is a good sport. We had a Good War.

Shout out to our new brother UnknwnKing!
He is a great warrior and brought home the win.
I've promoted him to Warlord and taught him how to start and manage clan wars.

WAPOW!
Last edited by Krulls; Sep 10, 2014 at 03:40 AM.
thanks Krulls
I got them. pretty sweet. I am so sorry I miss out tonight. I am working on this issue been on phone with techs and blaa blaa. I tryed playing earlier and it was near impossible. hoping I can afford a new mouse Friday when I get paid not sure though. I don't wanna make myself and the clan look bad cause of my mouse skipping issue. which causes miss clicks. hopefully i can make this up to you all. in the next war e..e
RE:Hitty666
No problem Hitty666,

Good luck with the mouse issue. We'll see you when you get back.
Looking forward to breaking you in with a Clan War.

WAPOW,

If we fight a few more Clan Wars we'll get into the Rank 60s, after that it takes a lot of wins to gain Clan Rank. Don't forget we are looking for active players and good ABD players. Practice your Aikido!
We don't have to be number one, but let's keep on moving up the ranks and see what we can do.

WAPOW!
Yo' WAPOW

Tomorrow is my matches in Clan League. In you guessed it- Judofrac. And it's the finals so it means everything that I do well.

Wish me luck Judofrac brothern.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
RE:DrHax
Good luck tomorrow DrHax,

You are a skilled Judofrac fighter.
WAPOW is behind you all the way!

WAPOW!
Originally Posted by DrHax View Post
Yo' WAPOW

Tomorrow is my matches in Clan League. In you guessed it- Judofrac. And it's the finals so it means everything that I do well.

Wish me luck Judofrac brothern.

heeey, hax, u r godlike in judofrac, may the Force be with you
-----
Originally Posted by Krulls View Post
IIIDARTIII,

Here's a screenshot of the textures in Marine and Gladiator.

And the image files zipped. (the bicep and tricep pair and the one that is just the bicep armband are included)

Let me know what you think.

WAPOW!

look nice, i will use it when i'll have enough money to buy texture, thanks a lot
-----
now i have that bicep) look good, i'd like to have good texture head, could anybody do that for me) cause i cant)
Last edited by Dart; Sep 10, 2014 at 10:34 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
the best ukrainian in WAPOW©
WAPOW
so I am gonna try tonight maybe you can say test and tune might be a fail . but I want the tc for krulls sweet textures .
Good luck Hax, Hope Alpha wins, You have some great judofrac players including yourself. I'm sure you'll beat NO. I'd love to watch when do you think its gonna go down?