Toribash
sorry and stuff
first of all sorry for not posting for sooo long on the fourm and so i want to answer some of the past stuff first still brown belt second,we need to get our ranks organized and i and if that is done (sorry for not looking)we need to get a basic mod structure set up i mean we are all good at mods and i am speaking out of experience here and i don't know what else to say but i think there should be a mod the whole clan is good at for so reasons that i cant explain and right now its judo frac anyways,if you find this helpful good if not then this is all i have to say still sorry and i suck at writing stuff like this,lol.that stuff i said of the mod stuff is B.S p.s i wont wear a head saying wapow for some reasons,sorry jokas
well i would invite you but u joined a clan sroyy. and how is everyone doing this week?
sry been off for a few. had to evict my room mate. how has everyone been i see elty and kill have been al ittle busy
-----
i have created new ranks, they are as follows. Co leader, trianers banker, war lords, members prospects. i need to discuss with eltyon and kill how they want to go about figureing out who belings were but i would like to know who wants what spot. ALL BLUE BELTS WILL BE PROSPECTS UNTILL THEY BECOME A BROWN BELT.
Last edited by Jokas4life; Aug 14, 2014 at 06:40 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I want to join you guys.
Ingame name: MadJason
Belt:Green.
I've made new acc because my old account name sucks, normally i was a brown belt
Counrty: Belgium
Why i want to join?: Because I Always wanted to be in al clan, and ur clan name looks strong.
I read the rules and I promise i'll follow the rules.

Hopefully i may join
Last edited by MadJason; Aug 14, 2014 at 07:57 PM. Reason: forgot something
Hello,

Thanks again Jokas4life for the invite, glad to be here.

I am a 2nd Dan Black Belt, Started playing about 1 month ago.
My favorite Multiplayer Room is Quick JudoFrac - qj1
I can't get enough Toribash ;)
welcome new guys! hope everything goes well! JUST SO EVERYONE KNOWS SAMS ACCOUNT GOT HACKED! so when he relogs in iam going to readd him sence i jsut booted his new account on accident lmao! hes the only yellowbelt allowed in. his name is kuygril or someshit like that lol
-----
also i need a trainer or a couple preferably dans. so if any of my dans wanna be trainers let me know! and if u wanna be a warlord let me know! WILNER you gonna be our banker?
Last edited by Jokas4life; Aug 16, 2014 at 04:41 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Wapow
I am black belt. I want to help make this clan rise to number one and i want to make new friends
Long Lost Introduction
WAPOW Clan (Finally made it to post )

My name is Hafidz (MHzIMA)
Current rank is War Lords
My Current Tori :

-to Jokas-
Sorry I just figure this out how, I have changes my email address in toribash from the profile editor, and switch it to my real email, and able to send the activation account now, and activated this
0_o I didnt know I was good at ABD, I got second in a GMTourey
Last edited by Eltyion; Aug 17, 2014 at 10:10 PM.