Ranking
PARKOURING!!!
I was messing around with the thing that pros do(one frame per space) and I made a pretty steady looking run with two cool finishes. Tell me which finish you thought was better.

APOLOGIES EVERYWHERE!!!
I haven't been posting lately which is totally all my fault and I know you guys will forgive me. Look forward to that humorously filled weekly update.

*SPOILER*
My new watch and teachers! (I know someone is itching to find out about the teacher one)
Attached Files
360.rpl (61.2 KB, 7 views)
DESTRUCTION!!!.rpl (16.6 KB, 5 views)
Quick short parkour Clip.rpl (214.4 KB, 8 views)
Quick short parkour Clip 2.rpl (185.3 KB, 6 views)
what's good my compadres.
Good parkour stuff bro.
-----
Here it is killa
Attached Files
spar with killa.rpl (747.1 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by MrFreeDay; Dec 6, 2014 at 04:21 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
SPAR TIME!!!
Thanks for showing me the replay. Personally I think its one of my best parkour/spar replays! You did awesome too Free and I don't know if I'm stupid or not, but I just now saw that epic hand movement in the start of the replay! AWESOME!!!
what's good my compadres.
hello all of the wapow members just wanted to say the the movies i went to with bae was awesome we had a great time.
now about TB:FRIGGIN i wanna war so post when there is a war cuz i dont have skype nerds lol jk
Darkness teaches you to appreciate the Light!
if i upload my replay, could anyone make me cool profile like that at the main page?)
the best ukrainian in WAPOW©
Hey guys I just wanted to go ahead and get my post out of the way for next week so i don't have to worry about it and work on my fighting
Well, there are a couple tutorials around the site but most of them are pretty much the same. Spread your legs out, and try to swing w/ your upper body to get off the ground and then move your hips together to twist/set up a kick.

What I like to do is extend my glutes in the opening frames, holding that position and then use my chest and arms to spin forward (I provided an old replay of when I was still good at making them)
Attached Files
#Gentleman [S] - White Collar.rpl (456.0 KB, 10 views)
Gentleman beat me to it... Eh, more info the better!
Ok, so a horse stance is (If you don't know) a stance of wear you have the most amount of balance on your feet.

It's pretty useful in spars, replays and parkour. Maybe even in multiplayer! Anyways on the steps: Have both legs contracted a little bit <-------- Maybe
1 Have half extended glutes.
2 Manage your arms so you don't fall over 3 Done!

Here is a replay of me going into horse stance. And if even after that you don't get it here's a video it will mention horse stance at 1:19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CDGyUwwTs8
Attached Files
Horsev1.rpl (11.1 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by Cindery; Dec 7, 2014 at 01:12 AM.