Not possible.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Originally Posted by box View Post
Not possible.

That is surprising when its possible to get world state and room rules, even the name of the mod/tbm. hohum oh well. but thanks.
Last edited by DuckHuntP; Oct 16, 2015 at 02:39 AM.

Yup.

What's it needed for anyway?

Nothing official.

You can read about most of the functions available to you in the /data/script/sdk folder. Each module has example usage and a small explanation of the function.

A list of hooks are in /data/script/startup.lua.

soooo..... I tried to download MoveMemory.lua and it didn't work. I have windows 9, and I installed it in C: > Program Files (x86) > Steam > steamapps > common > Toribash > data > script. Was this the wrong place? because it didn't download. Please reply.
Ok hello guys
I am new here and I want to make a super tiny script for myself to help me out.

So I saw how to use the run_cmd("") command but it doesnt wanna work for me.
Example : run_cmd("vip add Trestet")
I dont know why and I will be glad if someone tells me

Originally Posted by DaKurlzz27 View Post
soooo..... I tried to download MoveMemory.lua and it didn't work. I have windows 9, and I installed it in C: > Program Files (x86) > Steam > steamapps > common > Toribash > data > script. Was this the wrong place? because it didn't download. Please reply.

I think movemeory.lua is one of the scripts that is currently broken because of a bug in toribash.

Originally Posted by Trestet View Post
Ok hello guys
I am new here and I want to make a super tiny script for myself to help me out.

So I saw how to use the run_cmd("") command but it doesnt wanna work for me.
Example : run_cmd("vip add Trestet")
I dont know why and I will be glad if someone tells me

I don't know what "/vip" does but it is possible that you can't run it with "/run_cmd". Some commands (e.g. "/say) just don't work, probably to prevent spamming. "/vip" might be one of those. Check if you can run other commands like "/ls". If you can't, something's wrong on your and. If you can, "/vip" just can't be run.
Signature temporarily out of order.
Hi
Is there a function to determine which joint is currently under my mouse? I've done a bit of searching and found the "joint_select" hook. It works in singleplayer where you can select and edit both players' joints, but sadly it doesn't work in multiplayer (when you are a spectator)

As a workaround I used rough calculation using radius and joint screen pos, but I want to know if there's an official function or better ways to do it.

Thanks
what a lovely night it is
Hey Toribash community,

I am trying to create communication between Toribash and <insert language here> (Python for me). I have looked into luasocket, managed to get one compiled and work on standalone lua interpreter but I can not seem to be able to import it in Toribash scripts (does not look for .dll files, it seems).
I also noticed one post here which seemed related, but links do not work / did not tell how it works: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=455871

Do you happen to know any means to get luasocket working in Toribash, or communicate with outside code via other (sensible) means?

Ultimately I am planning to control characters from Python and, you guessed it, apply the fancy derp learning on it to train characters to fight. I have created other lua code needed, based on the interesting evolver code by Siim Põder (github/toribash-evolver).

Cheers