ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Sicks View Post
True, 2010 was the best year for me, had fun both in-game and forum. There was so much activity I literally spend half my day talking with everyone here.

When I joined Piratez I actually couldn't keep up with all of the posts anymore. I'm still happy with Toribash though. Although I don't play and post as often as I did. If I would have more time I'd probably like to contribute more.
Originally Posted by Uberis View Post
When I joined Piratez I actually couldn't keep up with all of the posts anymore. I'm still happy with Toribash though. Although I don't play and post as often as I did. If I would have more time I'd probably like to contribute more.

I can understand that. A lot of the threads were on steroids, especially the Hive game-threads if anybody remembers those before they were shut down. Anyway, you're happy with the game, forum, or both? The game's a little boring to me now and although I still enjoy the forum, the community feels very dead.

Also, congratulations to Azze for making it into Piratez! It's good to have you here.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Can we make it so we have a little gathering next weekend. In-game? What do you guys think ?
> Piratez
Originally Posted by TheDog96 View Post
Can we make it so we have a little gathering next weekend. In-game? What do you guys think ?

Yeah, definitely. Provided it's between 8am-12am GMT -7, I can make it. It'd be preferable for it to be on Friday or Saturday though as I might get work on Sunday.

Also, Dog, my skype is "rappunk47". You should add me.
Last edited by rappunk23; Oct 13, 2015 at 12:57 AM.
Great idea, coincidentally I'm available between 8pm - 12am GMT +7, I'm usually available everyday except Monday and Tuesday.
Great idea, coincidentally I'm available between 8pm - 12am GMT +7, I'm usually available everyday except Monday and Tuesday.

Hah, I had to edit my time because I realized that my availability was 8am-12am rather than 8am-12pm. I'm so exhausted. Anyway, that's quite a wide range so I'm sure we could put something together.

Where are you from originally, Sicks? I hail from Canada.
I added you rappunk. Also I can play anytime in the weekend so i'll tailor my programme based on what you can do. I am from EU so my GMT is +2. Which means your 8-12 am translates into 9 pm - 1 am for me.
> Piratez
Originally Posted by rappunk23 View Post
Hah, I had to edit my time because I realized that my availability was 8am-12am rather than 8am-12pm. I'm so exhausted. Anyway, that's quite a wide range so I'm sure we could put something together.

Where are you from originally, Sicks? I hail from Canada.

South East Asia, basically 12 hours apart.
Also have to alter my time, I'm available at those time forum wise, but specifically in-game, only between 8pm-12pm.
Originally Posted by TheDog96 View Post
I added you rappunk. Also I can play anytime in the weekend so i'll tailor my programme based on what you can do. I am from EU so my GMT is +2. Which means your 8-12 am translates into 9 pm - 1 am for me.

Alright mate.

South East Asia, basically 12 hours apart.
Also have to alter my time, I'm available at those time forum wise, but specifically in-game, only between 8pm-12pm.

Oh alright. We have quite a distanced group of players in Piratez.
Yes, that is true, but we can make it so that we play together, we always have.
> Piratez