Ranking
Original Post
(_TEKKEN_) Tekken recruitment thread

Welcome to the Tekken recruitment thread!
Well finally Tekken is back from the dead and it's recruiting new members. But you also need to know that we will ONLY recruit skillful and active members, that could help us with wars and with our clan.

So what do you need to do to join us? First of all we will not accept belts lower than brown belt (we will make an exeption if you're good and skillful). So you need to post an application here, and it needs to be FREE-FORM ONLY.
What we are expecting to see in your application?
-Why are you here and why do you want to join
-Your Toribash experience (what mods do you play and what are you good at)
-What are your previous clans
-If you have skills such as: texture and art making, video editing, etc. don't be afraid and write what you can do (if you can, show us what art or videos you have made).
-You IRL (what do you do, what are you like)
-Also we want to see some replays, minimum 3 replays
So you pass, whats next?
If you pass, you will be tested in-game. These are the mods 4 mods you will be tested in: Judo, AikidoBigDojo, Mushu and the one you choose and you're the best at. All the replays will be saved and will be sent to Leader or Co-Leader, then they will decide if you're accepted or not. If they decide that you're good, you will be invited.

Good luck everyone! TEKKEN!
Last edited by D3ive; Aug 21, 2015 at 02:50 PM.
F I L T H Y.
[Origin] Remember where you came from.
-I would like to join because I want to meet friends and improve
-I have been playing for almost a year and I'm great at aikido
-
-If you have skills such as: I know a lot such as kicks and punches etc

-Basketball and gaming

I have no replays... Sorry
I guess you didn't understand... The things I mentioned what we want to see are only the details of the application, because the application needs to be long and interesting to read. There's not enough information about yourself, plus there's no work added to your application, so better luck next time. That's a no
F I L T H Y.
hey im yadary12 my real name jorgen skype=jorgen i play the most on aikidobigdojo.tbm im good at artmaking look at my profile picture i want to join becuase i want to improve in your group i mostly play toribash im 11 and im very friendly il send replays later if you ask
TO ALL THE HATERS OUT THERE SUCK MY ASS
Cause You Are Not Better Then Anyone Else
Originally Posted by yadary12 View Post
hey im yadary12 my real name jorgen skype=jorgen i play the most on aikidobigdojo.tbm im good at artmaking look at my profile picture i want to join becuase i want to improve in your group i mostly play toribash im 11 and im very friendly il send replays later if you ask

Again, these types of applications will be rejected and ignored. I told Yftoshi the same thing, so please read it. That's a no. We need to know more about you, so a few sentences is not enough. You can try again if you want, but next time, the application needs to have more info.
F I L T H Y.
hi im yadary12
im bleu belt
real name is jorgen
i play the most on aikidobigdojo.tbm
i like to troll people
im good at grappling and kicking
i like to make art (sometimes i sell it)
im good at marketing
and i wanna fight in your clan
TO ALL THE HATERS OUT THERE SUCK MY ASS
Cause You Are Not Better Then Anyone Else
Nope, needs more effort and info. Try again after 3-4 days.
F I L T H Y.
Hey.
My name is F4R3 and i would like to join TEKKEN because i see alot of your members in games! Your members are nice and kind to interact with. I would like to join that community! I play alot of toribash. I came back not long ago. I am good at Judo and At Aikido. I hate Wushu and Mushu and all of that stuff! I am a very competetive player in toribash. That means i like to play lots and lots of GMTourney's and other tournaments. Im not a clan hopper but my previous clan was:[APOK] (apocalyptic). I wasnt in there for too long. Out of Toribash and within the community i like to graphic design A.K.A Youtube Banners Wallpaper ECT. More work can be found here: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=527822
I like to make textures although im not very good but i keep practising. Im also practising video editing c:
Me in real life is nothing special im 14 years of age and i go outside hang out do wahtever and play on the Computer for about 3-6 hours. Im a nightowl so i stay up very late doing whatever i think. Mostly watching youtube. Nothing special about me though.
My skills in Toribash are yet to be judged by you i have no replays apart from one :c Im very sorry. I hope i can make up for it in the Tests
Attached Files
save.rpl (88.6 KB, 29 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Want any Graphics? | PM ME!
Well that's what I was talking about. I really liked the application, it's kinda short, but with no useless information. BTW very nice art you've made, I like it a lot, and maybe you will make me a avatar someday . Well I have to say yes, that interesting to read.
F I L T H Y.