Toribash
Original Post
!!!SELLING ALOT OF FLAMES!!!
OK i have some flames that a ready to be forged right here so check them out...

http://img517.imageshack.us/g/56602145.png/

The above has 7 images of some flames that are ready to be forged to let all yal people who like to rip people off these flames have NOT i repeat NOT been forged yet so they are pretty well up there in price so i need some offers.

P.S... IF YOU WANT I WILL ALSO EXCEPT REQUESTS THE REQUEST SHOULD LOOK LIKE THIS

COLOR:
BODYPART:
SPECIAL EFFECTS: such as twirl scatter or make it go around the whole screen
ANYTHING ELSE:

I HOPE YOU FIND A FLAME TODAY ENJOY
andrew do you accept free requests from my shop (kinda equivalent to the price of the flame i want)
Need a logo or a banner CLICK HERE!!Take a look for the best prices and quality!
[Kingdomz] Proud Member!
for you to request its free but you have to pay for the actual flame
that i make for you.. i only except tc
Last edited by ANDREW101; Jun 17, 2010 at 11:37 PM. Reason: i misunderstood his question
no what i was saying is that i was looking to trade me one of your flames for free request from my shop (like free wallpapers, banners, logos, avatars, signatures, and heads) equivalent to the price of one of your flames, but since u only accept tc then nvm
Need a logo or a banner CLICK HERE!!Take a look for the best prices and quality!
[Kingdomz] Proud Member!
700 tc for that head flame you put up?
Youve got issues, ive got issues, youve got a girlfriend, ive got a girlfriend, my girlfriend beats meee.
-Rappunk