Ranking
Original Post
break dancing
I want to learn how to break dance so, i tried and the replays suck suck. LOL well, plz tell me how to get better.
Attached Files
2nd atempt break dance.rpl (73.5 KB, 23 views)
break dance!.rpl (78.7 KB, 24 views)
Last edited by riverchen; Jul 22, 2009 at 11:03 PM. Reason: forgot replays
Clanless? Join The Chosen Ones User was supported by SAN STUDIOS!
You have to use a lot more joints in your movements. Don't restrict yourself to one or two joints when you push yourself off the ground. Also people tend to mix up breakdancing with random movements on the ground. Breakdancing is quite hard if you want to do it properly. Try to relax all and use your joints to contribute to the flow your Tori has.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
Also, Sambo gravity helps as well. Keeps you from flying so far into the air.
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i searched the forums and there wuz a break dance competition and on 1 post this guy said that its easyer on -60.00 i tryed it, it wuz hard
Clanless? Join The Chosen Ones User was supported by SAN STUDIOS!
Everyone has their optimal gravity. Some work better in higher gravities while some work better with lower. It takes practice to find out what you're most comfortable with.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
Even though most people take break dancing for fun, i take it serious twards my fighting skills also, break dancing is a smooth dancing style, where every move must be fluid, which means it obviously is a limp style, some examples of break dancing is a Spin Flip, Hand Stand, Floor Glide, and Standing While Dancing,Hand spin, Hand Stand, Split with a jerked ending ending recommendidly, the beginning being pretty slow, middle being normal, ending being climax speed, then coming to a complete stop, that stop most of the time being a stand,foot stand, and sometimes hand stand, these are some replays that reflect on these moves and the definitions of the words:
Fluid: Smooth moving
Spin Flip: Consists of rapid spins back and forth, in my Spin Flip replay it is used from 100-0 tf.
Jerked Ending: Repeatidly jerking back and forth like a whiplash and suddenly stopping ( Be sure not to go to fast or else you will self split, lol
Split: Flexing both legs away from each other as far as possible, either side to side or front to back.
Floor Glide: moving back and forth on the floor with you're hands, keeping you're head very low.

Its also very funny to self dismember you're self in the end of the dance, its completely random but lol, also its pretty fun to attack uke after you're done dancing, please excuse my sloppyness in my replays, i made them very fast.
Attached Files
.Fast Break Dance Ex.rpl (77.2 KB, 10 views)
.hand stand ftw.rpl (62.8 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by Toast; Jul 24, 2009 at 07:54 PM.