people playing: 40, servers online: 15, games played: 142,000,000 Top Player: imapirate

  Toribash Community » Clans » Organiζations
Register FAQ General Rules Community
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 24, 2014   #1
Link
NON-EXISTING!
 
Master Belt
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 4,705



[TSU] Toribash Steam Users

STEAM USERS

Who and what is this for?
Only the users who use the explicit, epical program, Steam, for toribash. This is where we can exchange games, events, and friendship within the community.



Rules



Members


Application



Goals



Events



Donations



Bank

Any questions or concerns? PM -Link



Last edited by Link; May 28, 2015 at 12:35 PM..
Link is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 24, 2014   #2
Abyss
 
HI IM DEREK BUM Belt
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 1,829
Clan: Aeon



Nick: Abyss
Steam ID: Chaos
Steam Nick: Cao
Games you play on steam: many
Age(optional): notforyou
Skype(optional): thatdemon
Why you want to join: because team and toribash
Your opinion on what makes steam great for toribash: it lets me do stuff more.
I'm a game developer for other games.
Ping me if you have a query or general question unrelated to this game.
Abyss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 25, 2014   #3
Link
NON-EXISTING!
 
Master Belt
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 4,705



Originally Posted by Abyss View Post
Nick: Abyss
Steam ID: Chaos
Steam Nick: Cao
Games you play on steam: many
Age(optional): notforyou
Skype(optional): thatdemon
Why you want to join: because team and toribash
Your opinion on what makes steam great for toribash: it lets me do stuff more.

Hey abyss! Accepted.
Link is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 25, 2014   #4
R2Rduck
NON-EXISTING!
 
Custom Belt
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 15



Nick: duck
Steam ID: how do you find this again
Steam Nick: samolv
Games you play on steam: toribash, BoIWotL
Age(optional): 16
Skype(optional): gargon555
Why you want to join: Because steam organization, and because link
Your opinion on what makes steam great for toribash: More players, steam wallet interegation
R2Rduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 25, 2014   #5
Link
NON-EXISTING!
 
Master Belt
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 4,705



Originally Posted by ㄣduck View Post
Nick: duck
Steam ID: how do you find this again
Steam Nick: samolv
Games you play on steam: toribash, BoIWotL
Age(optional): 16
Skype(optional): gargon555
Why you want to join: Because steam organization, and because link
Your opinion on what makes steam great for toribash: More players, steam wallet interegation

Find it by opening steam.

Anyways, hi duck! Welcome.
Link is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 25, 2014   #6
Trocher3
Chatterbox
 
2nd Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 5,999
Clan: Frost



Nick:Trocher3
Steam ID:Trocher3
Steam Nick:Trocher3
Games you play on steam: Ghost Recon Phantoms , Toribash , Realm Of The Mad Gods , Soldier Front 2
Age(optional): 13
Skype(optional): trocher3
Why you want to join: it's nice to know each other
Your opinion on what makes steam great for toribash: +connect feature , steam wallet , etcetc
nothing in this life really matters.
Trocher3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 25, 2014   #7
Link
NON-EXISTING!
 
Master Belt
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 4,705



Originally Posted by Trocher3 View Post
Nick:Trocher3
Steam ID:Trocher3
Steam Nick:Trocher3
Games you play on steam: Ghost Recon Phantoms , Toribash , Realm Of The Mad Gods , Soldier Front 2
Age(optional): 13
Skype(optional): trocher3
Why you want to join: it's nice to know each other
Your opinion on what makes steam great for toribash: +connect feature , steam wallet , etcetc

Hello. Yes. Welcome.
Link is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 25, 2014   #8
Abyss
 
HI IM DEREK BUM Belt
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 1,829
Clan: Aeon



I think I did mine wrong. My Steam Name is Chaos (which I assume is Nick) and I forgot my ID (if that is the number related thingie)
I'm a game developer for other games.
Ping me if you have a query or general question unrelated to this game.
Abyss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 25, 2014   #9
Trocher3
Chatterbox
 
2nd Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 5,999
Clan: Frost



well , its easy to find you though because one of your thread in the steamcommunity was pinned.
nothing in this life really matters.
Trocher3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 25, 2014   #10
Link
NON-EXISTING!
 
Master Belt
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 4,705



Originally Posted by Abyss View Post
I think I did mine wrong. My Steam Name is Chaos (which I assume is Nick) and I forgot my ID (if that is the number related thingie)

No worries. For now, I am posting the steam nicks.
Link is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:16 AM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
ragdoll fighting game physics fighting game ragdoll fighting physics funmotion joints martial arts karate pc mac free game turn based game