ES Recruitment Drive
In apex, try making one leg a little more contracted then the other to help with rotation and it looks nicer when corking and make sure to hold your neck next time.

In katana training, I really liked the replay but you hit your legs a lot with the butt of the sword and it looked a bit awkward, and right when you went to pose the extended ankle may have slowed you down but it looked pretty ugly, the pose itself was pretty though.
I agree, i had difficulty to stop the walk in the end so it's not so cool.
To use the katana with 2 hands is harder then i thinked.
Also thanks for comment Demini.

[Excuse for English]
Attached Files
[LoP] | [TMM]
Sure thing and you were hitting your legs again, but I loved the way you picked up the katana but try to grab the handle a bit lower because the position of your grab was at the very top of the handle. It looked odd. You are very talented though and i love the katana replays, keep it up.
Yes the grab isn't so good.
I love katana its best sword ever.
Also, thanks for comment
[LoP] | [TMM]
Oh yea i saw you replays on man on fire films and your amazing 10/10 on all your replays the fluency is just unspeakable i wana learn from you
[The War Master of VoC]
I just hit backspace and deleted all my cnc when it left the page. FML.

Anyway, I had typed a lot, but what I said was:

Katana Martials- The replay was fairly smooth. The tricks were pretty well done. You should avoid grabbing so much because the sounds make too much noise. If you don't have sound, it's fine though. You stumbled over uke a bit, which you should avoid in the future. The pose was nice, but because you stumbled, he had more points than you. Well done regardless.

Apo- I liked the opener, it was smooth and flairy, and the feinted kick was well executed. You had lots of speed, which looked really nice. The two follow up kicks got lots of damage, and worked well with the replay. However, the third one was good, but it did two things
1) It made the camera zoom out when the abs went flying, which meant I couldn't see the rest of the replay on default camera zoom.
2) It set you up for a poor transition to the pose.
The pose itself was nice, although when you do full standing poses, you should have your legs closer together, and a straighter back. In this one, you are too leaned over, and you look like you have bad posture (make sense?). This was still really good though.

Eclypsia- It was really well good. The opener was simple, but effective, and isn't used much in manipulations. I liked how often you spun uke and the manipulation length was good. You were close to the ground, which allowed for good speed. The replay was fluid, but you should avoid getting hit so much by Uke above you. The jump was fantastic, and so were the boom kicks. They were well placed and got lots of damage. I did not like how you flapped your arms as you transitioned to the pose, but I did like how you threw the body parts. The pose was much better this time. Your legs were good length apart which gave you good balance. The pose had better posture. Great job.

I like your replays :]
Thanks for comment.
Commenting on pose is useless its only about style no need to speak about it, you can criticize other subject but about pose it's really useless.
-----
@Skywhale: If you have problem with camera just click on Tori
Last edited by hayabusa8; Aug 22, 2014 at 11:45 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[LoP] | [TMM]