ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Challenges in school/work
What is the most challenging part of your job or your studies? What is the most rewarding part?
Well, I'm a junior in high school, and also a sophomore in college (don't overthink it). During the day I go to my home campus, and by night, I drive up to my college campus to sit through lectures + labs varying from 3 hrs to 6 hrs depending on what day of the week it is. Somewhere amidst all of that, I shadow an old Indian guy who sells drugs to people. Personally, the most difficult part about it all on a week-to-week basis is not falling behind. Sunday is probably my only "free" day, and it's primarily used to catch up on anything I've fallen behind in - which is to be expected, w/ everything that's on the plate.
Ultimately, it's great at the end of each semester when they decide to renew my full-expense scholarship that pays for 100% of my tuition - the only setback being sleep deprivation. God knows what will become of me once eSPORTS season begins. CLAN LEAGUE STARTS NOW
The hardest part of work is avoiding work.

Far more difficult to be a lazy bum than I thought it'd be

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
By far the most difficult part of school is setting up something for me to do when I'm not at school. Classes are not easy, but they're never scary hard or anything. I have a hard time getting jobs/internships over the summers and as a junior I'm now realizing I need to do something after I graduate which is terrifying. I don't know anything besides school so I'm thinking I want to be a teacher so I don't have to leave. I can't get motivated to do anything that doesn't directly involve the classes I'm taking.

I wish I could just go to school for the rest of my life and learn everything in the world
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
Hardest part about work (from the context of someone still in university but working a proper job as a student software engineer in a business 2 days a week): the problems I get to solve are defined but often not much more. In university there's usually a comforting framework or something to guide you in your assessment and tasks. In the real world you get to take the problem, think about it, read and research and then find and implement a solution.
That being said, it is also the most satisfying part for me.
Most challenging for me was how hard it was resist procrastinating, and how easy it was to avoid work.

Most rewarding part was the friends I made while doing my studies, still keep up with most of them.
I'm constantly procrastinating my school work. There isn't much to talk about it. I wait till it's due like, the next day to do it. It's not fun.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Actually one of the most challenging of my study is all the tasks that i need to do.
I have to complete like 2-3 tasks a day. And these task are not like "make a pharapraph of your opinion of this or that". They can be like "make a 5 page report of ..."
Sell Your STEAM Items HERE
the most difficult part of school for me is looking at my teachers faces they are ugly and of course the learnin...... the most rewarding part is that thing u felt every friday when u know that tomorrow is weekend
THIS COMMUNITY DIDN'T WISH ME A HAPPY BIRTHDAY :(
For me, the most challenging part of school would be studying for multiple tests at a time, and still remembering what I even studied.

I pass tests without studying, then when I study, I get a bad grade on the test/quiz.