Toribash
sorry guys I'm leaving duck to re-join duck because duck is still the superior bird.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
But duck tastes like assballs

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Don't want moop to hate me so I'm posting here because I left Parrot. I don't post often, I don't go on IRC and I don't play any other games you guys are playing (besides sometimes this one). Sorry buddies but I'm not even a bird and this isn't my nest

(this wasnt a dead thread was it, if so bump :^] )
Originally Posted by Holotor View Post
Don't want moop to hate me so I'm posting here because I left Parrot. I don't post often, I don't go on IRC and I don't play any other games you guys are playing (besides sometimes this one). Sorry buddies but I'm not even a bird and this isn't my nest

(this wasnt a dead thread was it, if so bump :^] )

Well damn man, we could have played some matches easier if you stayed no?
Good bye friends I have left parrot and joined alpha after a very long time thinking, they have wololed me, I had a great time here and I still like you guys but it has gotten boring as a of late seeming its mainly just been me and moop in game. But I still like all of you, I still hang around and that.

But thanks for having me it has been fun.
[Parrot], [Alpha], [Parrot], [WAPOW]
[NOoT], [TL] and [TA]
Clan League 2016 2nd place holder.
Clan League 2017 1st place holder.
Love you Lamby fly freeeeee
<Diamond> I gotta say I think you're wonderful, stay that way. Or be more wonderful if you wish.
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave