Toribash
Originally Posted by Tuna View Post
Re:Zero was bad...
Only reason I watched it was because it was airing at the time...

I think your just a bit whinny ;u
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Why don't we have a two way conversation about our opposing opinions for a while and then come out still with apposing opinions?
No? Okay.

In all seriousness, re:zero started off okay, it just got boring, not to mention that subaru was a shitty MC, like always.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
I think the main draw to into it was the gore value from the start. Almost like a hook, but then it dives into the actual "story."

So, fair enough. Starts off "ok." But I suppose its all dependent on the type of animoo youre into.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ore wa Emilia ga suki da, that's all i have to say about it.
Subaru should die and stay dead.
Nerd.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
i couldn't care less about sao, re:zero i enjoyed for the first 11ish episodes, then after that it was eh

my hero academia continues to be an excellent adaption of the manga, although i find it lacks some of the intensity of big moments compared to the manga (e.g this shot vs this one) but that's a minor thing overall
in the name of the manly balthier send me your orc/chronos/gladiator items
pls
Been listening to a lot of ghost/ghost b.c lately.

Theyre pretty good.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
i gave them a try, & i think they're definitely something i'd be into when i was younger, but my music tastes have changed since then
in the name of the manly balthier send me your orc/chronos/gladiator items
pls
Ghost changed their entire lineup (minus Forge) in late 2016 and now there's a lawsuit going on against him saying he was an ass and refused to let anyone handle any business aspects of the band.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.