Toribash
did any1 else first thought when they first watch naruto at ep 18? when, haku came into play, and thought it was a girl? transexual?>
Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post
Salt boils at around 1400C I think that would be a whole different problem if the world was that hot...

Uhhh... what? You don't need to boil the salt to make the temperature hot do you? Am I missing something here?
-----
Originally Posted by PerfectBro View Post
did any1 else first thought when they first watch naruto at ep 18? when, haku came into play, and thought it was a girl? transexual?>

Omg I got so disappointed because he was hotter than Sakura lol
Last edited by SparChar; Dec 23, 2013 at 05:01 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Lol I'm planning to pick up naruto because my friends watch it. Only problem is that there are like around 600 episodes, it would take 3 months to catch up lol.
-----
Finished
Walkure Romanze
Last edited by ConCon; Dec 23, 2013 at 06:18 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
Lol I'm planning to pick up naruto because my friends watch it. Only problem is that there are like around 600 episodes, it would take 3 months to catch up lol.
-----
Finished
Walkure Romanze

Kids, that's no exaggeration. There's like 600+ episodes each 24 minutes long. Good luck on that lol
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Uhhh... what? You don't need to boil the salt to make the temperature hot do you? Am I missing something here?

? Unless you are OK with a world covered in molten salt (which is also a huge problem), you probably want to boil it...
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
If you pollute the air too much, then yeah, Earth will turn into Venus and salt will melt. Nagi no Asukara doesn't need logic. It's anime =P
My Replays
You can control pollution you know? Earth also has many ways to store and/or recycle CO2 so yeah. I'll be surprised if a bunch of tanks just showed up in Nagi no Asukara and fired whily nily everywhere tho.
My Replays
Actually, our pollution has already destorying our atmosphere, there already holes in our atmosphere from it. ;3