Toribash
Original Post
[OVER]]A Call to Arms!

Attention! Right Face! About Face! Left Face! At ease!
You there! Yes, you, rookie! Get your sorry ass here ASAP or I'll send you home faster than you can spell MOMMY!
You are not in your kindergarten anymore, kiddo. We are the best unit of Toribash Army and if you want to stay here, and live to the moment of choosing your own class, you will have to survive our training regime and oh, it will make you cry like a little girl you are, I swear on my scars!

Alright, alright, I guess it won't hurt to tell you a little bit more about those incoming pleasures you are about to experience.
This training camp will last for five weeks and each week you'll have to finish one task. All alone, yes, in a place called Fear Palace*. Those task will check your ACCURACY, SPEED, FINESSE, INSTINCT and STRENGTH. You can get from 1 to 10 points for each one**. You must not forget that there are others like you and they will do everything they can to succeed, so be sure to score high every time. Hm, actually, ha! Let's add some spice to it! If you're the best in a task, I'll let you go for one night. I know you have hots for our good ol' Ingrid***, so don't miss your chance! Aight, that's all for now. Dismiss!
*Free play
**Place 10 in a task gets 1 point, place 9 - 2 points and so on, up to 1st - 10 points
***Additional items prizes for the winner of each task

- only new replays
- no stealing
- no hacking
- you can edit your entry but please keep it in one post

1st - Platinum relax and Tori Army hat of your choice
2nd - Static relax, two 25% discounts for Tori Army hats and 4ST
3rd - Vulcan relax, one 25% discount for Tori Army hat and 2ST

High Command of Toribash Army

Strength! Final round starts now!
CLICK HERE

Standings after round 4

Last edited by Powas; Jun 3, 2015 at 03:23 PM.
retired
Originally Posted by Powas View Post
@fleshmon: yeah, no sign ups. It's free for all, some guys may just want to hop in for one task that they like and win a task prize, some might want to do all of them and aim for winning the main prizes. First task will appear on Monday.

Im not active so much. So that made me happy. Thank GM team for new events. Im in .)
Leon The Black
I'm not sure I understand what taking the night off means?

Are you not allowed to participate in the next task?
oxisudofrenohypoglycemolicodin
Originally Posted by d3noth View Post
I'm not sure I understand what taking the night off means?

Are you not allowed to participate in the next task?

It's just the army-themed narration. Read between the lines, pay attention to *. To win the whole event you'll probably need to participate in all 5 tasks anyway.
retired
I'm gonna do this thing, I guess.
funny blue smiling person
please to be enjoying lowkido
let's bring minibash back!