Toribash
tbh I don't understand this test... It says "Are you tuned in to the emotions of others? Or have you been accused of being insensitive?" why no I haven't but that might be because I can see more then just their eyes. -_- There is a lot more then just your eyes that show emotion. Just how you sit can show how you are feeling that day. So saying that this test shows how well you can read emotion makes no sense to me...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Hecate View Post
tbh I don't understand this test... It says "Are you tuned in to the emotions of others? Or have you been accused of being insensitive?" why no I haven't but that might be because I can see more then just their eyes. -_- There is a lot more then just your eyes that show emotion. Just how you sit can show how you are feeling that day. So saying that this test shows how well you can read emotion makes no sense to me...

stop trying to find excuses
But I got 34/36 >~<

With this one it's more going off of the idea of basically "that kinda looks like" and go with it because I'm guessing 3/4 of these are just actors or the guy himself making a weird face and saying that it is one thing when it's something else. Like the one that is disappointment or whatever it said, looked more like someone squinting from the sun in their eyes.
Last edited by Hecate; Jan 16, 2017 at 01:14 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Inability to detect the emotional state of others is a sign of the 'tism.

But I got 34/36 >~<

With this one it's more going off of the idea of basically "that kinda looks like" and go with it because I'm guessing 3/4 of these are just actors or the guy himself making a weird face and saying that it is one thing when it's something else. Like the one that is disappointment or whatever it said, looked more like someone squinting from the sun in their eyes.

It's been shown to be sufficient in determining emotion solely by that part of the face that is shown, I'd imagine.
You don't want unnecessary extra factors. As long as the results correlate well with autism diagnosis, or some other shit, it works in my book :)
PM me with any and all questions