Ranking
Original Post
Sleep paralysis
"the technique to getting out of sleep paralysis is to be calm"
HOW CAN I BE CALM WHEN A MONSTER FROM MY DREAMS IS STARING RIGHT AT ME!!!

SOMTHING NEW SOMETHING NEW

Well, I mean, it would be nice if you added "What it is" or maybe some history to it. Just something besides that. But I will go ahead and talk about it a bit.

Sleep Paralysis is the state of being awake but not being able to move your body. You can open your eyes, possibly twitch a finger or two, but besides that, you can not move for a bit. Usually lasts for about 2 minutes at most. But everyone is different. It feels like longer than what it actually is.

Through history, it has been documented. People believed that Sleep Paralysis was when you were visited by a demon of some kind. Some episodes can involve hallucinations of other worldly beings, the feeling of choking, or a heavy weight on your chest. But it so happens that its just your body still giving you that good ol' chemical to keep you from acting out your dreams.
heres a website that goes into more detail and explains better than me

I have sleep paralysis, and it is not fun. I don't have it horribly or anything, but to the point of where it gets annoying and is pretty scary. Mine only last for about 30 seconds that I can tell, and usually occur when I am waking up.

edit: forgot to mention something. the best way for me to get out of sleep paralysis, is to relax, and put my struggle to move all at once. i also tend to hear a door bell everytime i wake up, and that has nothing to do with sleep paralysis. it just happens usually when i wake up in general. fun fact!
Last edited by WeooWeoo; Feb 7, 2017 at 12:16 PM.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by Sunther View Post
Exactly what i said how can you relax when a monster is infront of you?

I mean, there isnt always a monster in front of you. Sometimes it's just a white noise ring without being able to move. Just don't panic too much.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
I somtimes hear a really loud continuous triangle noise you know that ding sound loud sounds startle me but not being able to move while hearing a loud
Noise is really scary for me

How often do you have that?

My trick was to close my eyes really hard, and then i could simply wake up after struggling a bit.
I'm a Verified Toricredits Seller & Marketeer!
Easy, if your body doesn't want you to wake up it's a sign that you should be a lazy ass and go back to sleep
Wolololololo
Well it aint like that at all theres usually some creepy ass monster staring at you or somehing hallucinations basically getting high for 30-40 seconds but still

Originally Posted by Sunther View Post
Well it aint like that at all theres usually some creepy ass monster staring at you or somehing hallucinations basically getting high for 30-40 seconds but still

Who the hell gets monster hallucinations from being high? I'd say it's more like Schizophrenia hallucinations where you just hear people talking or a football game going on. Visual hallucinations are pretty similar for everyone (seeing shadows or shadow people walking into your room and looking at you) and from my experience there is always a strange sensory hallucination in which you feel an evil presence in your room.
oh yeah