Ranking
I'm on the betting server right now, @ /jo vbets. I will stay there for the rest of the day if you wanna join me.
-----
Eh, i just lost all my tc so i'm going to play a bit of aikido. Will keep you updated to where I am. /jo qa3
Last edited by TheDog96; Sep 13, 2015 at 03:58 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
> Piratez
Originally Posted by Sicks View Post
It's great and boring at the same time hahaha, apart from weekly projects, I enjoy it.

I didn't know you're married, rappunk. :3

Hah, that's good to hear.

Yeah, but that was rather recent. I was married December of last year.

Originally Posted by TheDog96 View Post
Is anyone up for some games later ? I wanna play with some of you, guys !

I would but I have tons of work to do and a stupid data cap on my internet.

Sorry mate.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
No problem, rappunk23.
It was the opening ceremony for the new school year at my ex high-school and I decided to go and meet up with a few of my former teachers. It was indeed a nice experience!
> Piratez
No problem, rappunk23.
It was the opening ceremony for the new school year at my ex high-school and I decided to go and meet up with a few of my former teachers. It was indeed a nice experience!

Ah, that's awesome. How long have you been out of high-school for?
Its my first year. I just graduated last year. I am taking this year off to study for med school because i failed last summer.
> Piratez
Its my first year. I just graduated last year. I am taking this year off to study for med school because i failed last summer.

Oh alright. Well, I wish you the best of luck with your efforts.

I'm currently working on a Political Science degree. I was going to use that to acquire an American law degree, but the legal field in the United States is in such a state of disrepair that I think I'll enter the work-force just with the PoliSci degree.

Is there any specialty in the medical field you're wanting to go into?

Edit:
Can someone update me on the forum member roster?
Also, what are your thoughts on recruiting people?
Last edited by rappunk23; Sep 15, 2015 at 08:31 PM.
Originally Posted by rappunk23 View Post
Is there any specialty in the medical field you're wanting to go into?

I'm going to apply for General medicine and probably go into a specialization from 3rd year. I'm thinking of imunology, but I haven't decided yet.

Also about recruiting, I don't know, I would like having new people here and people that are actually nice and want to play in-game.
> Piratez
Same, we need to go out once in a while to do that of course. Can't expect much from other people visiting our board.