ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
static hat flame not working
So I bought this flame about 4 years ago... yeah. It worked good and did its job of showing a picture of whatever I put as the particle. I periodically check up on my account just to see how stuff is going on around here and I realized that my flame doesn't do anything anymore. Like it doesn't even show a particle.

Anyone have any clues?
I have already turned on my particle setting, activated/deactivated my flame/ particle texture many times, and used the help chat. (none of it really did anything)

I don't play much anymore but its disappointing to see. At the time I paid about 120,000 don't know if that's still considered a lot. Anyways, any help would be awesome. Thanks.
Hobomoose|Rainbowz|Noah|Simon|Foxtop
there was a change in the forge/how the flames work you can find some in depth thread somewhere about it but the thing that affects you is, it made most/almost all stable flames made up till that said point not work at all, and there is nothing that can be done to fix it, and that is what happened to you... im sorry to inform you but your flame is most likely broken and thats that :/
Last edited by KDigityDog; Oct 23, 2015 at 02:27 AM.
|Jacklox2| |Frost| |MrBeany| |Nugget| |Sheetboy| xFIRExGAME |
Thanks for responding, I pretty much quit anyways, the support in the chat thingy didn't do much and kinda just blew me off anyways. Glad to see people kept this game alive. Just came back to check up on this game but its a shame to come back to a dead flame

Thanks for letting me know man.
Hobomoose|Rainbowz|Noah|Simon|Foxtop