Ranking
Original Post
Where is My booster , help....
helo i bought x50 booster by mobile and and it took money from my phone and i didnt get booster in my deactivated or in activated think plz for help
oki got it plz close thread , and thank you guys
Last edited by Lukas125; Mar 15, 2009 at 03:33 PM.
Originally Posted by lukas125 View Post
helo i bought x50 booster by mobile and and it took money from my phone and i didnt get booster in my deactivated or in activated think plz for help

What kind of booster was it? If instaboost, then they have this bug of not showing.

Also you might wanna give some screenshots of the transaction history/inventory.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

mmm , i payed with my phone ? i dunno im doing it first time and im confused

Where did you buy it? In game or on forums?

What did you get, you needed to send a code, or you got a code?

If you dont know what happened then we cant help you.

Vox sucks

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

well i bought it on forum , i had to open new acc on paypal think , and i dont think get any code , if i would get it would i get message for my moobile or mail or what?
well i bought it on forum , i had to open new acc on paypal think , and i dont think get any code , if i would get it would i get message for my moobile or mail or what?

Hmm, you should inspect that a bit more. PayPal is not for mobile, OneBeep is for mobile.

Also if you need to buy something with onebeep, then you need to send ONE to 1445. Then go back to the same site and press buy to the booster. Maybe you didnt buy the booster, you only filled up your acco.

Try going there and pressing buy again, also you will have a thing called "Balance" on the upper right corner of the sceen. There you'll see your money in the account. If there is 0.00 then you already spent your Balance.

Vox sucks