ES Recruitment Drive
Hey, I dont think I'm ready for a clan, but I thought I'd give it a shot. I only have one decent replay of me, and I have to thank Tamer for helping me perfect it. I still have alot to learn, and I realize that, so I expect to be declined, at least for now. Anyway, here ya go!
Belt~ Blue

In-game name~ Cretor

Specialty (Such as, texture maker, video maker, etc.)~ Marketting (I have a youshop with over 150 visits, 90K earned, and 24 items sold)

Edit: Please note, do NOT expect the quality of that replay below always from me. I'm not really that good, and that was sort of a spur of the moment sort of thing.
Attached Files
Jump Kick.rpl (46.8 KB, 16 views)
Last edited by Cretor; Oct 25, 2009 at 03:49 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Vibacious - - Get vibin'

Cretor has been accepted! I was considering your replay for a while, and I decided, hell, if you can actually do that kick anyway, I wouldn't say that you aren't good. Good luck, and I would be glad to train you too.
Mecha | TRG

Really? wow thanks! Thats awesome! Thanks for the offer to help too. If I come up with anything else, I'll post it. Oh, and because this is my first clan, how would I add [Daft] to my name?
Last edited by Cretor; Oct 25, 2009 at 04:31 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Vibacious - - Get vibin'

I'm glad that you will help! Now, to add [daft] to your name, click on setup, then click on login. Now simply add [daft] to the front of your name, then click login.
Mecha | TRG

Cool. I hope to help as much as I can!
Last edited by Cretor; Dec 30, 2009 at 09:39 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Vibacious - - Get vibin'

Thank you. Oh, and CandyTori, simply click on "go advanced". Then scroll down till you see "manage attachments". Click on that and look for your replay. Then you should click on "upload".
Mecha | TRG

I think Cretor might help pay to make it official. And I don't think I would want you in my clan, no offence. It's just that you don't have exactly a "good" reputation. You sold heads that weren't your heads, or rather, tried* to sell heads that weren't yours.
Mecha | TRG