ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
beginning to work on some dreary edgar allan poe like stories
so basically i felt like writing stories with a dark tone to them as i enjoy edgar allan poe's works, the current story im working on ive been working on for about 15 minutes and i plan to add a lot more

CnC is greatly appreciated and dont shy to tell me what my stories need and improvements on vocabulary and the current story isnt well structured or anything but i felt like i should get some advice on to how to improve my writing abilities so here it goes:

edgy stuff by woeb

again cnc is appreciated
thanks
Last edited by Papa; Jul 15, 2017 at 08:09 AM. Reason: fuck
My aunt has 2 great big personalities (boobies), and i love playing with them all night long
hey, there are some good sentences in there that seems quite well thought out.. but also a lot of sentences I cannot for the life of me understand. Also, could use some brackets.

well, I see a hint of edgar allan poe, but its leaning more towards philosophy than poetry
Yeah, as it's a WIP i'll be working on some story elements to make it feel actually like a story more than a philosophy lesson
My aunt has 2 great big personalities (boobies), and i love playing with them all night long