Ranking
I don't get banned on purpose ok Arctic stalks me ;~; set one foot out of line and he punishes me.

Bagel doughnuts?
Climbing like you've never seen before (parody of xlr84life's thread):
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...44#post9187844
Man I just got back from a VERY eventful 4 day canoe trip in Algonquin. First day, our coleman stove has a leak in it and the whole fuel tank was on fire and we had to throw it into the lake. 2nd day was nice. 3rd day we got stuck out in the middle of a lake on this small island with a HUGE thunderstorm. People across the lake almost got struck, then we had to do a 2.5k portage which i had to do twice because we couldent do it in 1 trip. Carried a canoe and the food barrel. Then at like 11:30 after we hung the food barrel so no bears get at it and a fucking bear climbes the tree, cuts the barrel down, then chases us off our site. We had to get out a day early because we didn't have any food left ripparonied.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Did anyone get a tornado warning near them? I heard there were warnings all around Ontario yesterday.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Dare View Post
Extremely eventful. Hopefully u had an exciting adrenaline rush while at it :^)

If being chased through a forest by a 250 pound animal with yr dad dosent get your blood pumping idk what would :DD
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
damn sounds like vancouver weather to me :^)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
in north bay rn and we've had insane weather but no tornado warnings

we're a bit outside of the city soo like middle of forest and we've just been having this young bear walk by our house every now and then

fkn freaky
Climbing like you've never seen before (parody of xlr84life's thread):
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...44#post9187844
Damn yeah man how you holding up : o i heard the air quality in Vancouver is absolutely terrible from the fires. My grandparents said that the gov let out a notice for people to avoid going outside.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Worse than China apparently, the biggest one is 1100 square kilometres. There's one just south of my city now too but it's contained from what I've heard.
Last edited by Flow; Aug 7, 2017 at 08:59 AM.