Toribash
Roguelikes are generally RPGs, and there's plenty of them. See RogueBasin.

It sounds like it fits closer into the mold of Diablo 2 or 3 though, since as far as I can tell you're talking about an essentially real time RPG with procedurally generated worlds. That being said, that's not exactly a bad premise, but it might not be particularly competitive either. Though don't get too tied into whether or not people have done things like it before if you're just doing it for fun and as a hobby, you'll definitely get more out of a project by doing it rather than scrapping it because it's been done before.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Originally Posted by suomynona View Post
Roguelikes are generally RPGs, and there's plenty of them. See RogueBasin.

It sounds like it fits closer into the mold of Diablo 2 or 3 though, since as far as I can tell you're talking about an essentially real time RPG with procedurally generated worlds. That being said, that's not exactly a bad premise, but it might not be particularly competitive either. Though don't get too tied into whether or not people have done things like it before if you're just doing it for fun and as a hobby, you'll definitely get more out of a project by doing it rather than scrapping it because it's been done before.

Yeah, I can't disagree with anything you've just said. My Goal also is to make a fast-paced skill based combat system unlike clicking on an enemy and waiting for him to get killed. That will need a ton of work though.
I won't rush it nonetheless.
-----
Added 3 more Screenshots

The Screens I added

Last edited by Fluxorious; Jun 18, 2017 at 08:34 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Fluxorious View Post
Second Devlog is out!

Just gonna post that the video doesnt work
Yup, thanks for pointing it out, but it actually is made private on purpose because the video format will change ^^

This whole thread should be updated at some point