Ranking
Hey, i would like to join FC because i just need a clan again, i like the thrill of being in an active and strong community with a bunch of welcoming and skillful players. Im a 10th dan, and ive been in Mewfin, it sadly got more and more inactive over the time i was in it, so i decided to leave. then i was no longer in a clan, sadly enough. My forum activity is 5-6 and my ingame activity is 9-10. I play about everyday whenever i have freetime. I live in california, and my timezone is Pacific. My real name is zach and i prefer to be called zach if by real name. otherwise my screen name is Devil. Hope i get approved and if reviewed thanks for your time.
Originally Posted by Yhuuk View Post
I have an account called iWazZ which was black belt whose password I lost so I have a new account Yellow belt: Yhuuk.Sorry.
-----
Hi i'm 11 years old and i'm a male,i've never had a clan before.

This is not an app.
-----
Originally Posted by lhlhldlsh View Post
Hey, i would like to join FC because i just need a clan again, i like the thrill of being in an active and strong community with a bunch of welcoming and skillful players. Im a 10th dan, and ive been in Mewfin, it sadly got more and more inactive over the time i was in it, so i decided to leave. then i was no longer in a clan, sadly enough. My forum activity is 5-6 and my ingame activity is 9-10. I play about everyday whenever i have freetime. I live in california, and my timezone is Pacific. My real name is zach and i prefer to be called zach if by real name. otherwise my screen name is Devil. Hope i get approved and if reviewed thanks for your time.

Please,post some replays of you in-game.
Last edited by HellHood; Jul 11, 2017 at 11:10 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Application
Hi I am Rhaegar. I am 17 and a guy.
I am currently Blue belt with 246 Qi and I know this is below accepted standards but I feel as if my loyalty and ability to adapt with allow you to overlook this small fact after all I am not far from Brown.

I reside in the UK however until August will be in GMT + 1

I find tb is a really interesting game its unique mechanics keep it entertaining and its learning curve is challenging and exciting. I have not been in a clan before and hope FC is the right place for me to start.

I am 17 and like to consider myself friendly. I am competitive and often play football basketball and other sports. I Love strategy, games that require tactics and thinking interest me. Might have a gambling addiction not sure, never step down from a wager and always stay loyal. (also a big game of thrones fans hence the name)

This is my first forum post however I am an active observer on the forums.
(6/10)

I consider myself extremely active I'm always around and ready if need be.
(9/10)

I'm optimistic I guess I feel as if I'm slightly better than my belt as i often beat people at higher ranks, as of right now I have a 67% win rate.

I can't supply and replays at the time.

I do not have discord yet however I'm considering getting it.

and that's me. Hope you read kindly.
Last edited by RhaegarII; Jul 11, 2017 at 07:12 PM. Reason: Tidying, organising.
Its a yes from me
-----
It's a yes from me
Last edited by FsmScience2; Jul 11, 2017 at 10:44 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
rpb
Originally Posted by HellHood View Post
YES from me RhaegarII

Great thanks does this mean you are going to invite me now ?
You are in a clan Rhaegar.
Why are you posting an app?I can´t invite you and I wont its in the rules.
Originally Posted by RhaegarII View Post
Great thanks does this mean you are going to invite me now ?

ONE BIG NO FROM ME
Hello, I am IceTaco. I am the terrible age of 13, and I am a Blue belt. I am not super active on the forums (3/10), but in game I am very active (9/10). I've been playing toribash for a year now (I've lost many of accounts). I'm very attentive to grammar, and fine details. I have ADD and mild clinical depression, and i'm very tech-savoy. The mod I play most is Twin-swords, and I sub in Mushu. One of the reasons of joining is to be trained in other mods, along with just being in a community. I have a 42% win rate due to trying out other mods, and My GMT is -5. (my Qi is 310, I think) This would be my 2nd clan, (1st one had a ton of drama than got disbanded) and my Discord is Ice_taco#2942.
Thank you
Last edited by IceTaco; Oct 4, 2017 at 08:58 AM.