Toribash
Original Post
(Memes) Undone Memes
Rules:
*Toribash's Rules
*Be nice and respectful to each other
*Have fun

Story:
Legendary Kool Person. Gardener. DanTDM. Sugar Daddy. My grandmother used to tell me stories about the old days, a time of peace when The Memer kept balance between the Legendary Kool Person Tribes, Gardener Kingdom, DanTDM Nation, and Sugar Daddy Nomads. But that all changed when the DanTDM Nation attacked. Only The Memer mastered all four elements. Only he could stop the ruthless DanTDM. But when the world needed him most, he vanished. A hundred years have passed and the DanTDM Nation is nearing victory in the War. Two years ago, my father and the men of my tribe journeyed to the Gardener Kingdom to help fight against the DanTDM Nation, leaving me and my brother to look after our tribe. Some people believe that The Memer was never reborn into the Sugar Daddy Nomads, and that the cycle is broken. But I haven't lost hope. I still believe that somehow, The Memer will return to save the world.

Members:
Leader ZaraFrax
Co-Leader Spicy

Goal:
Although we are small right now, we will grow to be a great clan. Our main goal is to just have fun in the game, but we also have a secondary goal which is to grow our clan and become one of the best. We will make many friends along the way, and definitely get more members, and we will be having fun while doing so.

Recruitment:
To join our clan and become an Undone Memer, you simply have to contact me, ZaraFrax, or the co-leader, Spicy.

Promotion:
To be promoted in our clan, you have to have been in it for a while and followed the rules. You then have to contact Spicy or me and tell us why you feel you deserve a promotion. If we think your reason is valid and you meet the other requirements you will be promoted.
-----
Now I just need 25k ToriCredits for it to be an unofficial clan
Last edited by ZaraFrax; Jul 22, 2017 at 08:31 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump