ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Lost Account
Hello!
I have my password, I Have my nickname, i have me e-mail, i don't have my account...
So, I lost my account created in 2010 maybe 2009 , and I lost it in 2012 (probably on February, or November i don't remember, but i remember there was a problem with forum at this day, and then it was gone), i know that after 3 years no one cares, but i didnt get help back then, and now I'm back in Toribash, found my old account and saw inbox, that i have items sent from this acc.
This account was very important to me, I had great time back then in this game, but since it's lost, I've never had an account more than Blue Belt.. So I am hoping, if i have messages in my inbox, the data about this account could survive, is there any chance, to get my lovely acc back? Just for memories.
Yes , we'll your going to have to log in on your email that you've used, and go through your toribash emails . It should show your acc there.
( ^ω^)RIP TGS 2013 - 2019( ^ω^)
Flame Forger
Weird , for me it did.
( ^ω^)RIP TGS 2013 - 2019( ^ω^)
Flame Forger
So, i managed to log into this account somehow.. but it is different.. exept items, i dont have my Qi and my join date is 2012... What is going on :o Please help ;o
Originally Posted by Extrice View Post
So, i managed to log into this account somehow.. but it is different.. exept items, i dont have my Qi and my join date is 2012... What is going on :o Please help ;o

what was your account's name? maybe someone got a namechange and it took away your QI? idk how it works
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
I doubt someone would namechange to SilverPOL, but yeah, maybe its the case.. Im wondering if this account is worth all this, at least i've managed to log on it.. :/
"People, like to invent monsters and monstrosities. Then they seem less monstrous themselves."
oh, nevermind then, ask one of the admins
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn