Toribash
IGN:Vortex950
Belt: Black belt
Favorite Mod: aikido judo mushu spar
Best Mod: judo
where you’re from:The u.k
tell us something about yourself:i used to play a year ago
Why you want to join this clan:its cool xddd and my friend used to be in it and i knew alot of people from it
How can you help the clan: i have alot of tc and i can donate 100 daily i can wait along time in the queues of toribash and i do well under pressure.I can do aikido and judo and others and have roughly the same skill level around them both
yay im not toxic.jpeg
HypePunch old account does not count sorry.
-----
Originally Posted by EpicNoobb View Post
Hello, My IGN is EpicNoobb I I am 14 I am a Black belt I my favorite mods are Realistic_bar_spar.tbm twinsword4fixed.tbm aikidobigdojo.tbm aikido.tbm mushu.tbm and 0parkour-the13ghost.tbm my best mod is probably aikido.tbm. I do have skype my username is No Name im from Delaware I have brown eyes I play this game alot always in my freetime andpeople used to hate me cause of how much luck I have. I always wanted to join a clan and I always had to post 3 replays and I never learned to do that and one time I got through the fighting part but they never let me in the clan so this clan is good so I dont have to post replays and I can be helpful if were in a war and we arent doing to good I could use my ability to go super 99% luck mode and possibly win.

well you are allready in a clan and no sorry you cant join us couse this text you wrote has too less structure XD sorry man.
-----
curently noone is here to check the apps so the best way would be to talk to a leader of powpow or a coleader ingame
Last edited by Kadaro; May 12, 2017 at 07:33 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

spoiler alert ->

Originally Posted by Vortex950 View Post
IGN:Vortex950
Belt: Black belt
Favorite Mod: aikido judo mushu spar
Best Mod: judo
where you’re from:The u.k
tell us something about yourself:i used to play a year ago
Why you want to join this clan:its cool xddd and my friend used to be in it and i knew alot of people from it
How can you help the clan: i have alot of tc and i can donate 100 daily i can wait along time in the queues of toribash and i do well under pressure.I can do aikido and judo and others and have roughly the same skill level around them both

Vortex950 ,you apply are geat but. i want you tell someting more about you Yourself pls make the apply again but tell more about you.
Thx for interested
-----
Originally Posted by HypePunch View Post
can i join your clan . It says im not a black belt or higher but does it count if i have a old account that is a black dan 2. let me in guys. Peace
-----
Hello people from PowPow. I am 12 years old and im from Poland/England and i would like to join your clan. My favourite mod is Mushu. My Skype is bleid1231. I really do play alot of toribash from 17:00 to 22:30 nearly i play it every time. I could help the clan by training alot of attakind/defending.I could teach you how to do a easy backflip with landing and brutal kills. btw i do Youtube vids its Electro Gamer. And the good thing about me is that i always train with my friends.Mostly UKE. Thank you for reading this and goodbye.
-----
srry its attacking

sorry HypePunch, The Rule made for fowllowing i can't broke the rule. be Black belt and make the apply again pls.
Last edited by bestboylol; May 12, 2017 at 09:46 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Capalot
Clan:PowPow[/SPOILER]
Thief666

Black Belt

Aikidobigdojo, mushu, aikido, judo and twinsword4fixed

Aikidobigdojo

I do not have

EUA

Last year I was from this clan, but it comes out of it because I was going to stop playing toribash for a while, so I decided to play again and I need a clan.

To help him stay active and participate in wars!
Last edited by comet; Jun 18, 2017 at 06:33 PM.
IGN: medo4265
Belt: Black Belt
Favorite mod: Judo, ninjustsu, twinsword,assassin's creed2, akidio
Best mod: Judo
skype: i don't have (English is not my mother language so i don't speak English with others alot)
tell us something about yourself: my name is Mohamed i live in Cairo,Egypt my hobbies are playing football and video games (toribash and others) and discovering new things
i was born 11/12/2001 i like listening to music i like parkour training
why i want to join the clan ?: cuz i like having friends and clan mates around me to support me and help me improve my skills also any game is better with friends and i'm really excited to join i really love this clan
How i would help the clan ?: i can Donate Tc and play wars i can make or help making new moves, i will do whatever i have to do to make this clan better i hope this clan could be the 1st <3
Last edited by medo4265; Jun 21, 2017 at 12:51 PM. Reason: miss click (Enter)
Medo_1200#
Originally Posted by Thief666 View Post
Thief666

Black Belt

Aikidobigdojo, mushu, aikido, judo and twinsword4fixed

Aikidobigdojo

I do not have

EUA

Last year I was from this clan, but it comes out of it because I was going to stop playing toribash for a while, so I decided to play again and I need a clan.

To help him stay active and participate in wars!

dearThief666, the apply are to short sorry
-----
Originally Posted by medo4265 View Post
IGN: medo4265
Belt: Black Belt
Favorite mod: Judo, ninjustsu, twinsword,assassin's creed2, akidio
Best mod: Judo
skype: i don't have (English is not my mother language so i don't speak English with others alot)
tell us something about yourself: my name is Mohamed i live in Cairo,Egypt my hobbies are playing football and video games (toribash and others) and discovering new things
i was born 11/12/2001 i like listening to music i like parkour training
why i want to join the clan ?: cuz i like having friends and clan mates around me to support me and help me improve my skills also any game is better with friends and i'm really excited to join i really love this clan
How i would help the clan ?: i can Donate Tc and play wars i can make or help making new moves, i will do whatever i have to do to make this clan better i hope this clan could be the 1st <3

Dear medo4265, English is not ur mother language but you still try to make a nice apply accept!
Last edited by bestboylol; Jun 23, 2017 at 12:10 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Capalot
IGN: Dragon0208
Belt: 4th Dan Black Belt
Favorite Mod: Judo, Aikdio/ABD, Boxshu_Mushu.
Best Mod: ABD
Skype: I don't have skype and I would rather not re-download it as I have moved to better applications to talk and chat with friends such as Discord.
where you’re from: Cairo, Egypt
tell us something about yourself: I keep coming back to Toribash every few months if I do get bored, I also used to be a Judo Ninja in your clan.
Why you want to join this clan: Because I used to be in your clan and believe I can join back (hopefully).
How can you help the clan: I can do really well in Judo and Aikdio/ABD as I haven't lost my way in Toribash.
Last edited by Dragon0208; Jul 21, 2017 at 06:23 AM.
Oweeee
I think so��
-----
Originally Posted by MrSofty View Post
Hi, nice app. If you don't mind, I need to test you in your best mod just for skills purpose.Meet me in-game or pm me on forums if you're ready.Thanks for applying!

All the best

Wow thx soft for doing this job
Last edited by bestboylol; Dec 25, 2017 at 01:05 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Capalot