Ranking
Great application.
I can test you as soon as you send me a message on when you would like to try out. 3 out of 3 judo!
-----
Last edited by killertorb; Aug 30, 2016 at 09:50 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Name= Jack

Gender= Male

Belt= Black

Skype Name (Will be required for communication)= jaywjay03

How much active in Toribash ?/10= 9/10 - 7/10

What is ur activity on forums ?/10= I dont really do the forums

Why u need to join us= I ran into one of your members, BGS. And absolutely smashed him. I asked if this clan was recruiting, he said yes. Overall, this looks like a good and friendly enviroment promoting progress

Did u have a previous clan? if yes then why u left it= I have never had a previous clan

Tell us more about yourself= I am Jack. A avid gamer. I do this a lot, I stumbled onto toribash about 3 years ago, after watching a nerdcubed video, and became hooked.
Last edited by jaywjay03; Sep 3, 2016 at 12:33 PM.
Reason why I want to be recruited: I always wanted to be in a clan but never got the chance to and no matter what rank this clan it still seems strong because of how much power and loyalty it has I am also a blue belt wanted to see if that's close enough to join since brown belt and black belt are right around the corner for me.
-----
Name= Jack

Gender= Male

Belt= Black

Skype Name (Will be required for communication)= lilreggie26

How much active in Toribash ?/10= 10/10 - 8/10

What is ur activity on forums ?/10= I would check fourms from time to time
Last edited by rharley13; Sep 4, 2016 at 07:15 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Name= wolftr

Gender=male

Belt=black

Skype Name (Will be required for communication)=wolftrouillet

How much active in Toribash ?/10= i am very active in toribash

What is ur activity on forums ?/10=I am very very present on the forum, I spend a lot of time

Why u need to join us= because since I started I wait to be black belt to reach you

please accept me
"i'm in love with Ikoorie"~le malaise
please do not like on your app rhal
Last edited by killertorb; Sep 21, 2016 at 09:05 PM.
WANT TO BUY TEXTURE SETS? http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=577000<MoldyRobot> Killer you so sexy i would have a 5 person orgy with you
Don't be afraid to apply i check daily
WANT TO BUY TEXTURE SETS? http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=577000<MoldyRobot> Killer you so sexy i would have a 5 person orgy with you
name = discodan12
gender = male
belt = brown
skype name = thedisco... (omgits[coolname]-man!!
how much active on toribash = 5/10
how much active on forums = 2/10
why u need to join us = i can take on any belt and have at least 50 % chance to win just ask Patoomi or whatever his name is. My starting technique can be manipulated for any type.
A little bit about myself= I'm Danny, and I'm known to be an underdog. My mind goes far beyond what people think about me. This game is how I can use my mind to the fullest extent. I also love pizza XD.
Please accept me
-----
btw skype name is thedisco... or omgits[coolname]-man
Last edited by Discodan12; Sep 25, 2016 at 04:49 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"name = discodan12
gender = male
belt = brown
skype name = thedisco... (omgits[coolname]-man!!
how much active on toribash = 5/10
how much active on forums = 2/10
why u need to join us = i can take on any belt and have at least 50 % chance to win just ask Patoomi or whatever his name is. My starting technique can be manipulated for any type.
A little bit about myself= I'm Danny, and I'm known to be an underdog. My mind goes far beyond what people think about me. This game is how I can use my mind to the fullest extent. I also love pizza XD.
Please accept me
-----
btw skype name is thedisco... or omgits[coolname]-man"

How close are you to a blackbelt?
new recruiter
We have a new recruiter by the name of majesticlyon..he will be selecting and testing you guys from now on. Have a wonderful day