Ranking
hi im czarech16. and im 10 my discord name is NOst0p i joined toribash in 2015. the mods im best in are aikido,aikidobigdojo although im a brown belt i can beat black belts.while i lost my old account because i quit and didn't remember my account. i still have my skills
My app

About me

So...yeah ill be honest with you guys ive been playing toribash for almost 3 years now and its really hard adapting to other games. Im not gonna tell My age since Im surprsingly young,and ive got two infractions. Ive been improving My skills in toribash in the ways of in game tricking because ive been inspired in the idea of manipulating our tori to do realistic tricks. Ive also improved competitively because I can keep up with the toughest players in toribash. My previous clans were nightshade,Flame,Enforce,Trance, and Blaze most of em died and caused trauma.

Why id like to Join Tank

To be honest I just want a clan to stay and make friends and expand My knowledge to this game and also to improve My skills. I know its short but seriously I hate exsaggerating things just to make it a colorful journey to join Tank. Also Tank seems like a very legit clan for the likes of me that is very eager to improve in this game thats all.

"Tank is a brotherhood, Not just a clan"

heres some tricking replay that took my time
Attached Files
[T] - SkinnyPonies.rpl (399.2 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Arkin20; Aug 4, 2018 at 10:45 AM. Reason: lack of details
:^D
Arkin20 is pretty good at ABD so I +1 on that, And those tricking replays are good. So I think we should let him in. Provide some previous clans maybe and give some more detail why you'd like to join and about you.

Czarech16 wasn't bad in ABD but wasn't great either. Please provide some replays of you playing and some previous clans and add more detail about yourself.
Hello, my Tori name is Lust5, real name is Ellis. I'm 14 years old living in Cali, going into my freshman year of high-school. Currently commitited to English Football. Tend to have practices a few times a week. I've been playing toribash on and off since 2012, this is my new account. My favorite mods are boxshu, aikido, aikido big dojo, and i like to spar from time to time. I want to be a member of Tank because i want to make friends to improve my skills.
Last edited by Lust5; Aug 13, 2018 at 03:09 AM.
Get down or lay down, Hit you with the Beretta you better stay down, Stray shots on the playground
Originally Posted by Lust5 View Post
Hello, my Tori name is Lust5, real name is Ellis. I'm 14 years old living in Cali, going into my freshman year of high-school. Currently commitited to English Football. Tend to have practices a few times a week. I've been playing toribash on and off since 2012, this is my new account. My favorite mods are boxshu, aikido, aikido big dojo, and i like to spar from time to time. I want to be a member of Tank because i want to make friends to improve my skills.

Originally Posted by reality View Post
Arkin20 is pretty good at ABD so I +1 on that, And those tricking replays are good. So I think we should let him in. Provide some previous clans maybe and give some more detail why you'd like to join and about you.

Czarech16 wasn't bad in ABD but wasn't great either. Please provide some replays of you playing and some previous clans and add more detail about yourself.

Originally Posted by Arkin20 View Post
My app

About me

So...yeah ill be honest with you guys ive been playing toribash for almost 3 years now and its really hard adapting to other games. Im not gonna tell My age since Im surprsingly young,and ive got two infractions. Ive been improving My skills in toribash in the ways of in game tricking because ive been inspired in the idea of manipulating our tori to do realistic tricks. Ive also improved competitively because I can keep up with the toughest players in toribash. My previous clans were nightshade,Flame,Enforce,Trance, and Blaze most of em died and caused trauma.

Why id like to Join Tank

To be honest I just want a clan to stay and make friends and expand My knowledge to this game and also to improve My skills. I know its short but seriously I hate exsaggerating things just to make it a colorful journey to join Tank. Also Tank seems like a very legit clan for the likes of me that is very eager to improve in this game thats all.

"Tank is a brotherhood, Not just a clan"

heres some tricking replay that took my time

Join discord, Consider yourself trial
Hey im steelers12 and im 16 and my GMT is -5

My hobbies are basketball, football, and obviously PC games. I play both sports at my Highschool.I work at a store right now stocking aisle. I mostly spend my time playing basketball though because im playing varsity this year.
I have been playing toribash for almost 6 years now and I see myself as pretty good at this game. Im a layed back and relax person so ill be fun to hang around.
I love sparring im not bad at but its just fun to do but my best mods are Abd and boxshu and im decent at lenshu3ng. When i first started playing this game obviously i sucked, but in about a month i got good and thats when this game started to get fun and the community was not toxic like it is now. I want to join this clean because convict hit me up and he was pretty cool and thats the most thing i look for in a clan if the members are chill and cool so thats what brought my attention to want to join this clan. I am on this game mostly everyday I try too but sometimes I am busy and forums I am 10/10 on it. Tank Is a brotherhood not just a clan
Last edited by Disciple; Aug 18, 2018 at 12:54 AM.
JOin tank
recuit me my main is zzcodyzz but ill like to be recuit on this acc thc convict u better recuit me bro
Originally Posted by auop View Post
recuit me my main is zzcodyzz but ill like to be recuit on this acc thc convict u better recuit me bro

I hate this.
Pendragon = Bandwagon.