Replay makers : TrollSlend and Hyrozen

SoftWare : SonyVegas pro 13

Music : Witt Lowry - Around your heart

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jw7lOUXejTQ
record
in
720p
or something IT MAKE SIT SUPER UNENJOYABLE TO LOOK AT

Your screenpumps are way too strong and are often synced to no beat.
I don't know much about sony vegas but I always recommend switching to after effects, usually everything comes out a bit nicer.

I suggest to new editors to not make longer videos, they often bite off more than they can chew. Longer videos tend to have less overall work put in. They are often missing good velo, camerawork, sync that makes even a little bit of sense, consistency in quality over time with the overall structure of the edit alongside with quality of replays and everything else I just listed.

Most of your videos are-
Longer than a minute
Has lower graphic quality ingame which gives off a "cheap" feel
Isn't in widescreen so It's hard to watch without my eyes hurting, but that ALSO gives it a cheap feel. I told you to change the resolution of the game while recording in many of your threads but you seem to ignore that. Why are you even rendering like this? Have you seen any other videos made by anyone else who has a general idea of what they're doing?

You also feature a lot of parkour and tricking replays which is very frustrating to watch, only a few videos I've seen managed to make them at all enjoyable.
Parkour has nothing really to sync to besides the landing of a tori, this makes people to add needless screenpumps to sync with the song that makes it feel like I'm just a guest of that part of the video. It isn't enjoyable to watch velo go up and down while somebody manages to skoot across a mod. Tricking also gives the same problem, most tricking replays gives nothing really to sync to besides landing or going into the air. It just isn't enjoyable to watch the same backflip or cork over and over and fucking over again. WHY?