Ranking
Shook, if you had to suggest a type of tablet, what kind would you? I want to get one, but don't know WHAT to get.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
can you draw a very sophisticated upper class alligator with very long tonsils?
Originally Posted by RAAAGE View Post
can you draw a very sophisticated upper class alligator

yes

with very long tonsils?

... what

Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
Shook, if you had to suggest a type of tablet, what kind would you? I want to get one, but don't know WHAT to get.

Any one of Wacom's products, really, but to begin with, i'd suggest a low-end one. Either an old-ass Bamboo from eBay or such (they don't sell those officially any more, but i have a Bamboo Pen, it works fine), or an Intuous Draw, which is actually pretty damn cheap for an up to date tablet, and has a slightly larger drawing area than a Bamboo.

A few things to note: First of all, it WILL take some getting used to, even if you're experienced on paper (expect to be flailing around for a week or two). Drawing on a tablet is similar, but not identical. Secondly, note that a small tablet (which pretty much all low-end models are) can be a bit hard to control on a large monitor, thanks to the "scaling" of your motions. It's mostly just a matter of getting used to it, however.

no new doodles right now because dad has borrowed his scanner back
Last edited by Shook; Apr 7, 2016 at 05:02 PM.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Hm.. I tried finding it since that link gave my phone superherpies and took forever to load. I found a lot, and are super fucking expensive. Are they generally around $1000.00?

m8 browse with your computer because you'll need one for a tablet anyways

But no, $1000 is up in the Cintiq range, which is THÉ MOST EXPENSIVE of all their products (with a cost in between $800 and $2800). An Intuos Draw, on the other hand, sets you back by a mere $70. :v
If Wacom's site still shits itself on your browser, just google for "wacom intuos draw small", i'm sure you'll find something.
Oh alright. I'll look into that. Thank you!

What's the best/fav piece you've ever created? Would love to be able to see it!
*Pulls more tail then a special needs child at the petting zoo*
Overall? Definitely junkwerm (i don't even know why i keep calling it that), by a pretty wide margin. Most time and effort i've put into any arting, ever, also by a pretty wide margin (haven't been counting, but 6+ hours is not unlikely). I like it so much that i've made it the background on my desktop, laptop and phone. :v

Draw a giraffe !

Bonus points if it's a sexy giraffe !

this giraffe is very sexy to other giraffes because it knows how/where to get food

Originally Posted by pusga View Post
hi when are we going to resume our terraria adventure

PROBABLY SOON ACTUALLY

I mean, i can (and do) play games like Enter the Gungeon without significant pain (... well, today of all days is one where my left upper arm hurts quite a bit more than "usual", so hopefully that's not going to continue), so Terraria wouldn't be much different from that. :v