Toribash
another set thoughts?
Last edited by Mummy; Nov 17, 2018 at 04:10 PM.
l l Fuck Aurarian l l
Mummy#5385
Good shit dude, your work reminds me of 00assassin00's stuff. Are you going to make joint textures for this set too?
you're on thin ice, pal
Need help for designs for the back. Its looking pretty plain any ideas?
-----
finished final thought?
Last edited by Mummy; Nov 18, 2018 at 09:40 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
l l Fuck Aurarian l l
Mummy#5385
I like it but the white spaces gave me the first impression that there was missing textures. The yellow streaks remind me of tribal tattoos, so for the back you could look at some cool back tatts for inspiration. I like the minor asymmetric details but I'm not sure about the white areas. In some places it doesnt look right, like on the back side of the pecs and back of the thighs. It's really up to you but the dark piece between the pecs and neck would probably look better as white and the only thing about the white space on the thighs is i imagine they're supposed to be pants and it's just an awkward feature. Hopefully that helps
Thanks for the Cnc I will definitely consider your feedback
l l Fuck Aurarian l l
Mummy#5385
working on joints for a set i made a while ago

set

l l Fuck Aurarian l l
Mummy#5385

yeet

l l Fuck Aurarian l l
Mummy#5385
your work really reminds me of trestet's set and i am fan of this style tho.
but for the first set the front part of the head should be changed
I am Back :>
Feel free to pm me about any Art request.
Originally Posted by Mummyking View Post

yeet

I like this color palette of the set a lot, reminds me of a set zwift made, though you should do something about the eyes, i can barely see them, maybe make the insides white or try making them lighter for example completely white? And the top of it is also bugging me, do something about the shading of the white going from the top sides to the top.
▋▋▋▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▋▋▋
[SIGPIC]https://i.imgur.com/JJvmOHS.gif[/SIGPIC]
▋▋▋▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▋▋▋