ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
It is I! Bleek312!
Hello all!

I've been playing for over a year now, on and off, and I've never really taken it to the forums.

So, my nickname is Bleek, age 21, male, from ex-Yugoslavia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, and I enjoy ninjutsu, aikido big dojo, katana aikido dual, crouching tiger and other fun mods.
Also, I prefer to lose and see an epic replay then to win by bitching out.

I'm also very good at Photoshop! ;)

Fight smart, click fast;
Bleek

PS
I'm looking for a nice, mature clan.
If you want a nice mature clan, join Zero. Apply here. Welcome to the forums. I've seen you before somewhere, but I don't quite remember. Also, one last tip before you leave on your journey, Read the rules. It helps, allot.
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
Originally Posted by jokerstein View Post
For a clan, Bleu is a nice and mature clan for beginners.
Welcome btw

I'm not one of them.
Welcome to toribash Bleek312! You seem cool. How about hopping over to the art section where you could post all your creative stuff! Please read the rules so you stay out of trouble. If you want a clan and think you're too hyped for [Bleu], make sure you go to the normal clans section and pick out an un-official clan, most of them are easier to get into unlike the official ones. After you've got into a clan that will make you improve much more, trust me, you'll make new friends and more people to bash with. Whatever you do, never troll, and always read the rules. If you have any further questions please ask me or any of the people with a blue, red, dark blue, black, or green name.

Blue name = Super Moderator, they can help you with pretty much anything in Toribash
Red name = Admin, they can also help you with anything in toribash
Dark blue = GameMaster, they can help you with in-game related stuff.
Black name = Clan Mod, they can help you with clan-related stuff.
Green name = MarketSquad, they can help you with market-related stuff.

So, yeah, that's pretty much it, enjoy your wonderful stay in toribash, bleek!
Thanks for the warm welcome.
I've been playing Toribash since May 2010, on and off, and I've REALLY been playing since December 2010. As for the forums, haven't ever developed any permanent interest.
Only recently have I decided to check out the forum (wanted to find a clan), but people seem to be too gay about accepting people.

As if their clan was made from holy b-jeezus's rib or something. -.-

PS
Got denied membership in [ZERO] cuz I misspelled "dan" into "dna" (typo obviously).
Welcome, this might help you in your journey trough the forums.
LINK 1
LINK 2

Be sure to read the rules and goto the FAQ board near to this board on Beginner Sanctuary....
Enigma | Indonesian?
rip aelise, she wil b remembrd
@bleek I said that was one of the small reasons as to why you were denied. Anyways, listen to course and join an unofficial clan. They normally have lower standards than official clans. But first, I suggest you lurk in the forums before making your move, it has a bigger effect seeing as more people know you.
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
Thanks for the welcomes all!

@Jokerstein: I've read the rules (not all of them, but give me time).
@poppo361: 'k, nvm.