ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post
and another like $300/mo for full coverage insurance or what? not too bad though really
how do u do it D:

that's like one of my paychecks, lol wouldn't really leave me much room for anything else

You're pretty spot on with the insurance lol. Its about there. But the way I look at it is, I was paying $700/month just for the truck alone. Not including insurance. Soooo I safe in the long run.

Also i just work my ass off and have no personal life is all.

Originally Posted by Ping View Post
You're pretty spot on with the insurance lol. Its about there. But the way I look at it is, I was paying $700/month just for the truck alone. Not including insurance. Soooo I safe in the long run.

Also i just work my ass off and have no personal life is all.

Ping over there making bank, lol
I definitely couldn't afford it... well I could but not really. I get like $1300-1400/mo from paychecks but spend about $55 for internet, $46 for phone bill and another 130/mo for new S9 I decided to get (might just pay it off in full and save some money before the buy off date ends, plus gas money... im looking like $300-400/mo in expenses a month depending on also how much food I buy while I'm at work for the month rather than bringing my own stuff.

So I could afford it but then I'd have like $100-200 left over each month and I feel like that's nothing really, especially considering I don't have to pay rent or utilities atm and if I had to I would be screwed.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
imagine living in south africa and earning like $200 a month r.i.p i don't like being a bartender in this country i wanna leave and i want an actual job
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
Now imagine having to do all that AND pay rent ;)

For true horror add kids & xmas -_-

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
For true horror add kids & xmas -_-

This is why you don't have kids.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
last job gave me $40/month. Im 24 not 14

no im not joking thats how much they gave me each month and I had like 6 responsibilities there
Originally Posted by rainboweye View Post
last job gave me $40/month. Im 24 not 14

no im not joking thats how much they gave me each month and I had like 6 responsibilities there

that's pretty horrible tbh... whats your living expenses? if its super cheap im moving over there for retirement after i save up a bunch of money lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]