Toribash

Rakan, the Charmer and Xayah, the Rebel

looks pretty dope

going to get them when they release in a few weeks
Solo queue op... keep getting retart annie/thresh/ leona supp but adc main ez carry <3

Restarted playing in the last 4 day (5 month break cuz my shit pc lol) road to gold or maybe to plat
They both look horseshit powerful from a utility perspective. Means they'll likely be broken on release.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
They both look horseshit powerful from a utility perspective. Means they'll likely be broken on release.

Well to be fair its all about the ratios.
Any champ is broken or useless depending on their ap/ad ratios.
It's not just ratios, but base values as well. Vayne and Mundo have virtually no ratios, but they scale heavily from base values

The reason why I suspect they're going to be bullshit is a combination of several factors. One, the adc's passive is spray and pray type of penetration on her autos, which means incredibly lane pushing and strong aoe output in teamfights. Two, she has access to slows and snares as basic abilities, one of which activates off the results of the slows and the autos, so it's hard to avoid her. Finally, her ult not only makes her invulnerable during cast, but she can move and setup a large aoe snare with it. Regardless of scaling, that ability to both push waves and provide large amounts of cc is extremely valuable.

On the support's end, his passive is Malphite passive basically, but he has access to a slightly delayed Malphite ult as a basic ability. He also has a poke spell that provides an aoe heal around him that can be activated early by a teammate walking into the area. He has a leesin style of shield, which can be cancelled mid flight by said mini-Malphite ult. And his R is basically Kennen's E with a slow attached. First off, let's just appreciate the bullshit of a Malphite ult as a basic ability, and the fact that it is in a kit that already has another dash in it, meaning he can pretty much Malphite ult you from across the screen. Second, despite the hard engage abilities, he has access to a form of sustain, which was literally the reason Alistar was reworked (which is hella ironic, because this guy is basically old Alistar on steroids). Lastly, he's a support, so his ratios are largely unimportant, and his utility is all that matters. With a low CD short range shield dash that can be a longer range, longer CD shield dash, a malphite ult on a basic ability, a poke that heals, and an aoe follow up on his Malphite engage with his R, his ratios can be virtually non-existent and he'd be fine.

So ya. They're going to be broken.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Looking for people to climb with (EUNE)
Nick: FizzlnHerViJanna

I'm gold 4 for the time being but i don't mind playing with silvers or plats.

Add me pls
Every character is broken on release pretty much to sell skins lol.
<Smiles4Fre> Why quote yourself, losers.

WE'RE FREE

took me long enough fuck
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
Gold 2 to Gold 3

Teammates clearly do not play soloQ that much. I ping them to back, they overstay and die. Some do not go with me and I end up dying in a team fight we could have had won.

zzz -_-

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER