Ranking
Cheers for 50k views. Might upload more after this, maybe not.
Attached Files
Bouncenotramp.tbm (5.7 KB, 6 views)
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
cheat setups remain a mystery to me and here you are spamming them

I swear your tricking replays on this mod are the only reason I play this game
wow i think i will start using this mod lol i'm sure you or me can triple cork easier in this mod
anyway i want to know why did you stop using the normal tricking mod(aka xspar)
or free play . . . and the mod your using now makes the tori faster? or am i tripping cuz
the joints are more stronger i think
anyway nice replays<3
[ΛΜΔŦΞRΛŞŬ]
joints are a lot stronger, the tori isn't necessarily faster but its incredibly fun to trick in because it feels more realistic even if everything is slightly easier
thank you both.

quick bad hacked thing
Attached Files
Tk_PKD_Remastered.tbm (26.4 KB, 11 views)
Mack - [P] - Vegas.rpl (984.9 KB, 20 views)
|Replays|
here's a high grav manip collab me and fred did

he's too lazy to post it
Attached Files
fredokazu.rpl (249.2 KB, 25 views)
Pidda's spirit animal
you've gotten a little rustier at parkour since i last saw you create them.

launch is nice, the runup to the bar seems a little slow to me.
you jumped a tiny bit too early, which made for a pause between your jump and the grab onto the bar. swing around was really nice, you made it work really well. the toe jump was kind of bad, you raise your arms too early during the jump, and lower them too early as well. the jump just doesn't feel well put together. the spin after the landing is pretty cool though, you got right back into your run which i like.
you jump to the pool of water. nice form, but your stiffen up before you're even halfway down.

when you do jumps from large heights, try and do some sort of move that will negate the stiffness you'll eventually have to deal with during the drop. i suggest a gainer off the ledge next time, then straighten out near the end and dip into the water gracefully, so you're always moving and it doesn't look awkward.

the little climb up the wall is nice, good speed and technique for this. you start into your run a little slow though, little steps then big steps is the way to get back into a run really smoothly.

that little jump up the the next wall is iffy, but works well enough i guess.

then comes tricking, which i know is your strength. your cork is smooth as butter, and the scoot before is real sweet as well.

overall, good stuff my guy! just a couple things that can be fixed next time you parkour, but i can tell this was something you threw together quick. tight parkour man
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
Thanks alot! I actually tried to gainer at first but it made it super hard to have a non-stiff trick and still end up in a good diving position from that height. I figured it fit the mood of the replay more if I just did a dive, which I indeed messed up at in the end.

Here's a collab with xioi.
Attached Files
Bouncenotramp.tbm (5.7 KB, 16 views)
|Replays|