Toribash World Championship 2019
ty for the cnc bro, i'll try not commit more this mistakes on my next parkour, i'll keep that in my mind, i also edited the final
Attached Files
Last edited by Reptile; Oct 13, 2019 at 04:11 PM.
Insane Uke Head
It's nice to see the improvement and development in your style since you were in Vector, once again my expectations were blown away.

Keep up the good work.
Aye, I like this one, not so jumpy, more attention to lower and middle attacks, blocks and hits, also the coordination is great. 9.5/10

Keep up the good work.
You really impressed me when I asked you so much sp replays for my video. You work well AND fast. I remember you, years ago, as a "meh" sparrer and now we are there. I asked you some difficult replays to do that I and other tried and failed to do. You did it and you did it fast. Also, your mp spars with Chazer are really good too, you have a good global vision of what is happening between the both toris.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

Hey guys,I appreciate that, thank you

First time actually trying to make a Epic scene fight working with MAS and Spar on SinglePlayer, Hope you guys enjoy. Got some free time today so i decided work with 3000 matchframes Spar.
Attached Files
Last edited by Reptile; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:46 PM.
Insane Uke Head
Thank you man, i'm working as well to make my spars with a good distance control, i'm glad to hear that -
There's a new one
Attached Files
Insane Uke Head