Ranking
Original Post
Hang on, What the hell?
I paid 20,000 Toricredits for my Head Texture.
And now they are 2000 Toricredits.
Why can't I demand an 18,000 Toricredit refund?
lol, I wouldn't have even expected as much.

Like, back when we had to pay for servers, then the game became free shorty after, and everyone was bummed there would be no refunds.

Then there was the time flames first came out, people who unknowingly bought flame textures without a flame item couldn't get their money back.

EDIT: Besides, there are plenty of RL examples I could use, but when you buy something, then it becomes cheaper later on, it's just tough luck on your part.
Last edited by Guv_na; Aug 26, 2009 at 09:55 AM.
>>The Official Guv'na Fan Club<<
o7[OLDA] pride, world wide o7

He who was the butt of the joke reserves no right to say "that wasn't funny."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

mmm,i would call it a reboot of the system due to the ff (okay SINGLE) reason

costs of textures, specifically HEADS have reached to obscene heights... therefore, to ease the costs of buying a complete head, the item price was slashed (as if artists would be forced to slice their prices... i mean come on... *looks at TTM appraisal*)

also, this maybe to push the art community forward by having more people have heads of huge variation and look *looks at headphone heads*
Yeah, some texture makers have obscene prices as it is. I can't even imagine heads of justifiable quality and assume it's the same effect as paying for a brand name.
>>The Official Guv'na Fan Club<<
o7[OLDA] pride, world wide o7

He who was the butt of the joke reserves no right to say "that wasn't funny."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I agree. i paid 20000 tc and they are now 2000tc

I WANT MAH MONEY BAK
<raydark101> "Tortele your avatar is hot!"
<Tortele> "It's a boy..."
Member of Dead and Forgotten
i demand 180000000 refund cos i bought 10000 head textures for all my friends :V

if i dont get by end of today i will sue you for all your moneys.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."